Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today is the very very FIRST time i eavesdropped on a conversation.

On who?

My brother. Lame right?

What inspired me to eavesdrop on his conversation?

His friend, I suspect its that irritating idiotic brat, Brandon, said "Wei Zheng, Wei Zheng I got something important to tell you!!"

I was curious, so i didn't put down the extension.

Here's how the conversation went:

Brandon (B): Eh, eh i got something important to tell you.
Wei Zheng (My bro, [wz]): What?
B: Fuck you.
Wz: *silence*
B: *laughs*
Wz: Eh, you know you're very irritating. Stop calling me.
B: Why you so mad wan today?
Wz: You want to kena scolded issit?
B: I'm bored la.
Wz: Then go and play byond (I don't know wth is this...) la!
B: Play until bored already! I got new score you know! 388 kills, then i go
and buy *(I don't know what kind of a shitty weapon he bought)* Buy until pokai,
one time hantam sapu all mati.
Wz: *silence*
B: Eh, you still noob ah? Why you still noob?
Wz: Dunno...
B: *keeps on talking about noob....*
Wz: EH, i want to go and study my Chinese already.
B: Haa? You study? Why so fast? I only study on the second week leh!
Wz: Ya... You think I'm study-free (got such a word wan meh?) wan
issit?
B: Oh..
Wz: Can you don't call me? Call somebody else la..
B: Oh, okay... Bye!
-end of call-


Tsk tsk tsk. Primary school kids are more hard-working than me. They actually study during the holidays. Me?
I slept the whole day today. I woke up to eat my meals and bathe and i go back to sleep. Maine picked the wrong day to call me. When she called me, i was still half-awake.

She was boasting something about watching Ugly Betty season finale. (Bullshit, i just checked out the website that the next episode won't air in the US until June 19) And she was telling me about watching Desperate Housewives' latest episode knowing very well that I'm not really a DH regular.
I guess she misses me too much that she HAS to call me. Nahh, how can that be possible? She has a man waiting for all her orders and command. Maine, your that man is definitely a keeper!

Not because he gave me his old Neopets account that contains 400K NP. Even if i play Neopets for 10 years, I won't ever will be able to reach that amount....

If you all are asking why I've disappeared from the blogging world for a few days, don't worry, I've still faithfully stalking your blog. ;D

I've been preoccupied with reading manga online. Manga = comics
There's this series which i finished reading yesterday night and i was telling it to Carolyn... Why I'm blogging about this is because I want you to read it. It made me cry.... Seriously, my tears were running like rivers when [spoiler ahead!] the boyfriend died...

The manga series name is Absolute Boyfriend or Zettai Kareshi in Japanese.
There is a drama based on this manga series, so i decided to try it out. The allegedly said boyfriend wasn't as "handsome" as the one in the manga series.

Drama Series: Absolute Boyfriend
Manga Series: Absolute Boyfriend

Enjoy, *bows*

-weiyng

p/s Thanks to reading Absolute Boyfriend, I'm set to do a new Photoshop project, to colour up the character from the manga. Look out for the finished product! ;D
12:04 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three