Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, May 3, 2008



Exams is next week.
Next THURDSAY to be exact.
And my body chooses to fall sick at this period of time. =.= Dammit.
I can't even concentrate properly to study about James Brooke. Actually, i kinda find that Chapter 4 for Sejarah Form 2 is quite interesting. You know, Brunei used to be a HYOOOOOOGE country in the 1800s and James Brooke , Charles Brooke, Charles Vyner Brooke expanded Sarawak until Brunei is the tiny country it is currently is. I'm impressed. :P
But i hate Chapter 3, it's HARD to remember all the freaking 'Perjanjian's. *sigh*

Enough about Sejarah. What's worse, is the weather. These days, the weather is UNBEARBLY HOT! I'm sweating like...... a very sweaty person, and i need to take a bath every.... 4 hours?

Anyway, back to the sickness topic, i find that Strepsils is really effective. On Friday, I woke up with a piercing pain in my throat and then i got Strepsils, after a few lozenges, my sorethroat is GONE!!! Sadly, they don't have those lozenges for running nose or something. Because if i sneeze another 20 times, my nose is going to detach itself and i'll need a nose job. Not that i don't need one already. >_>
Lets see, i have a bad headache, a bad running nose, a lil' bit of cough, and.... i feel sorethroat coming back again. GOSH!
When will i be well enough to even study properly! I'm really falling behind on schedule... Whatever, my headache is killing. Ouch.

I think I'll go take a nap and hope that it goes away. URGH.

-weiyng
3:13 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three