|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, May 17, 2008
day of joy I can blog without the guilty feeling in the back of my mind anymore. I can put down the book and watch television without feeling guilty. I can watch movies late into the night and waking up at 11 without exclaiming, "SHIT! I didn't manage to do anything." I can put my mind to rest when i don't understand anything relating to studies because it doesn't really matter anymore. The best thing is, i don't have to stare into bloody space without being allowed to do anything else. Why do i say this, you might ask. If you are a Seafield student, you would fully understand my meaning. If you have friends who studies in SMK Seafield, you should know too. But if you're some random passerby, i guess i have to let it out. I'm not the first, but certainly not the last person to say this, mid-year examinations are over! Every single emotion i feel when i passed up my last paper for the exam, has been described by about almost 200 bloggers in Seafield, not to mention the other 10 000 afternoon session student in Seafield. Every single "Yipeee! Weeee! Whooo! YEAH! YES!!!! YAY!!!! OMG OMG it's over!!!!" has been said by everyone else in Seafield. But I'll be the only and only to say this. I'm scared and I think i flunked my exam, oh no. Bull shit. Who do i think I'm shitting, of course i don't give a damn! I don't have to torture myself to reading stupid idiot old men signing useless Perjanjians which never got "diiktiraf" by certain bloody people. And today I'm happy. So very happy. If i deny this fact, i must be mad. Yes, exams are over, that is one of the reasons. On the other hand, i got 58/60 for Geo! OMFG, yeah??? Me, the dumbass that barely studies and always ponteng class gets only 2 mistakes for the Geo test. Ms. Ngoo, there are reasons why i always attend your Geo class. :D There should be a rule for students in the school. Students that gets 80 marks and above for ALL their core subjects may ponteng class as many times as they want without excuse. Provided they keep up their performance. That would be nice. I can stay in the library for half the day and nobody can say a thing. Aircond + Being able to chat with friends + Being able to skip class = A very good deal. Take it. Okay i'll talk about the exam papers. Sejarah - the Form 2 bab 1, i could only answer ONE question. In other words, i flunked. Geo - 'Nuff said. English - Overall, ok but.... Literature isn't one of my best points. BM - Like always, i FLUNK. Maths - I'm not really ace at numbers. Seni - Let's just say I'm not cut out for art. Theoratically-wise too. PJK - I know enough is just barely pass. Sivik - I never knew wordsearch can kill before the Sivik paper. Now i know. Moral - I saved my own ass. KH - Bloody governmental agencies, MARA, MIDF, JKM shit. >_> Science - I screwed up my Paper 2 and Paper 1. I'm a catastrophy. Chinese - I'm confident enough to get an 'A'. It's in my hands. Literally. I guess that's enough blogging for today. And, Happy Teacher's Day. Teachers out there, you deserve it although i dislike a certain portion of some of your kind. :) -weiyng 1:32 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |