Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Charmaine Charmaine Maine oh Maine.
Happy anniversary! Yesterday i was kinda pissed off at you, >____> whatever lah.

ANYWAY.
ALL GOSSIP GIRL LOVERS, I'm so very very proud to tell my readers that i finally have episode 14, 15, and 16! The only antagonizing thing is, i can't watch it just yet because.... as we all know, Seafield students are having their mid-terms up to 16th of May. Well I'll be damned because I'm literally addicted to this Korean drama, Sweet 18.

So, this CHARMAINE, just bagged not a GUY, she's not that slutty (ahem) .... That ass already has a man, so all admirers, BACK OFF! I'm protecting the MAN from getting any competitors, not that gigantic a-hole, Charmaine. She's more fondly known online as 'Maine'. Easier to type. Seriously.

Maine has bagged the award for being the 'Biggest ass of the year'. Proven as below.



I'm pretty proud of my work. :D Oh yeah, Picture taken from DeviantART ~ serjig007
[I'm not someone who'll just rip off someone's work like that...] Edited by yours truly, though. :)

Directed to ---- Ass of the year, Charmaine Toh.

PLEASE SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

*sigh*

Oh yeah,

3 papers down, 15 more to go. Good luck, every Seafield students who's studying their asses out instead of enjoying themselves. I know, i know. I'm blogging too much. Guess I'll stop.

See you until next week! 7 days to freedom!
:)
Study hard, it'll do you good.

-weiyng
2:25 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three