|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, May 19, 2008
Be Careful... I think God reads my blog. ![]() Somehow or rather, i think so. Because, everything that I've wished for (kinda) came true. Remember when i was rambling that my CRT monitor is sent for repair and i hope for my dad to buy a LCD monitor? Guess what? On Saturday, my dad came back with an Acer LCD monitor. The previous post saying something about I'm not really fond of my relatives coming over to my house? Guess what? It was moved back to my grandmother's house. The catch was, You have to eat dinner at 5.00/5.3opm. Usually, you eat biscuits and tea at 5pm, but I'm eating my dinner. Steamboat. Oh the agony. Thank goodness my mom made punch, and i drank like 5 cups of it. Cocktail hour. :) Cheers. ![]() So, at 1.20am i am starving hungry. My sister promised to cook for me something after she finished studying but nothing is served yet! I am really hungry......... It's 6 hours since i had my dinner. T_____T ![]() Overall, the night was just fine. Reaching my grandma's house at 4, i was bored to death because no one else came yet. I entertained myself by eating Hyundai seaweed complimentary of my aunt. And my brother entertained himself by drinking Mirinda strawberry drink. After having dinner at an ungodly hour, i played hide-and-seek (Lame, lame, i know) with my younger cousin. She's Flash in-the-making, i swear. Then was when i saw Tit Sen (another cousin) for the first time since god-knows-when. He's transformed into an ultimate lala. He just drove back with another cousin, and went to his room lah, whatever. Now, he has brown hair, long hair, extra tiny eyes, and blacker than usual. The other cousin, Tit Hong, grown taller, and has longer hair. My mom said he looks like Rain. Bullshit. The only similarity between them is the small eyes. Because my favourite cousin, Tit Kian (be proud, you know!) arrived late with his family, he gets to eat dinner later. =/ After waiting an ETERNITY for him to finish eating, we went into my grandma's karaoke room to enjoy air-cond. =) Then, we kinda like caught up with each other, and i noticed that he LOVES to play with his hair. Every time he does that, I'll laugh at him. Actually, he didn't want to come to this steamboat thing because he made plans with his friends to watch Narnia : Prince Caspian. I pity him lah.. his mom force him to come, so... he's kinda disappointed. *sigh* That reminds me, i WANT to watch Prince Caspian. ![]() It looks so awesome. T_______T I think I'll force my sister to bring me to watch Prince Caspian. p/s Indiana Jones : The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is opening on Thursday! ![]() And i want to watch, ![]() ![]() I know Iron Man is an old thing already, but i think it's gonna be as big as Transformers. :D Cheers, -weiyng 1:15 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |