Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, April 27, 2008

WHY AM I BLOGGING???
It's.... like 1 week away from Mid-Year Exams and I'm listening to songs while BLOGGING!!!

GOD HELP ME!

Well, in a way he is helping me. Why? Because i told some people that my monitor for my desktop kaput/busted already. It is true. The past week, I've been using the laptop to use the Internet. My dad promised that he'll bring the desktop monitor to service or check out what's wrong with it, and it's already 2.02pm and he's SLEEPING. I guess i won't be able to get the monitor get fixed.
Hopefully it's TOTALLY busted so that i can get a LCD Monitor. 8D

Currently, I'm using some apek CRT monitor that's like.... 5 and 1/2 years old? Anyway, I'm hoping that my dad will get a LCD monitor with TFT screen! Okay, I gotta step back down to reality and face the fact: I can't use the Internet for quite some time.

Carolyn, I using the not online to study! :P And i have NO DISTRACTIONS at all. Lagi chun!
God took pity on me and literally put me into a situation where i am forced to study. Oh well. He means well. LOL.

So, forgive me if i don't come online and chat with you all, reply my emails and update my blog.

Gonna take a short break until 17th May, where i can finally come online again. Oh wait, if i can actually hold on without Internet for THAT long. You know me lah, very easy to be succumbed to temptations. *sigh*

-weiyng Don't miss me, kay? [Okay, I have to admit that i WANT you all to miss me. Just joking.]
1:49 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three