|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Malaysian TV shows. I have something to say! It is... Malaysian TV shows! Certain shows are really good. Surprisingly. Look at Gerak Khas. It's like.... crap??? Anyway, actually the best Malaysian TV shows are the ones made by 8tv. There's two that caught my attention. First up, is Ghost. ![]() What can i say?? All i know is that.... The pilot episode blew me away. Really really awesome. Then, is Realiti.
Its about a reality singing contest and what goes on behind the scenes.. I don't really know what to blog about... I guess it's writer's block. Sorry.
-weiyng 9:56 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |