|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I got tagged! OMG My first tag by-----ANISA!!!! wakakakaka i know, because i got tagged, no need to run around in little circles with hands up saying 'banzai', right? *runs around like a little kid with arms up saying banzai* Real Name: Wong Wei Yng . My initials are WWY just so you know.. Nickname: WY. weiyng? *cough*shorty*cough*pants*cough**cough* Married: if you see a ring on my fourth finger, then you're in trouble.... Male/Female: Female High school: SMK Seafield College: Weiyng's College Pvt. Ltd. Are You A Healthy Freak?: Thats the biggest lie on Earth Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: Of course! who other if not...... weiyng? Do You Like Yourself: Of course! Thats why i ogle at my own IC picture everyday! First..? Surgery: when i got the piece of flesh in the middle of the obttom of my upperlip OFF? Person You See In The Morning: i see no one.... Award: when i was std 1 and i got.... FIRST. Bwahahahahahaha! Sport You Join: You're joking me. I'm horrible in sport. Vacation: When i went to Bangkok and puked in my mom's dress. Concert: Believe it or not, NONE. >______<>ate. dinner 6 hours ago? Drinking: i drank water. its the best. I'm About To: Go to sleep. Your future.. Want Kids: i want a little weiyng and a little weiyng's futurehusband'sname. Want To Get Married: To Josh Duhamel. Tall, Hot, ABS. Careers In Mind: Fashion event oraganizer. Preferably for Project Runway. I might just get famous. :D Which is better? Lips Or Eyes?: EYES. Hugs Or Kisses?: Hugs are universal!!! Shorter Or Taller?: Taller Romantic Or Spontaneous?: Both haha. I cant choose. Sensitive Or Loud?: sensitive. I've had enough of LOUD. Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: Troublemaker. Thats the spice. xP Have you ever.. Kissed A Stranger?: Only in my dreams Drank Bubbles: Maybe i did that..... but i'm certain i ate soap when i was 3 or 4... Lost Glasses / Contacts: Fortunately, NO! Ran Away From Home: Walked out: YES. Ran away for a long period of time: NEVA! Liked Someone Younger: That's SR's job. Liked someone older: of course. I wont be weiyng anymore if i dont. Broke someone's heart: my mommy's heart... T__T Been arrested: oh yeah, for breaking into abby's house WITH permission. Cried when someone died: i have to think. I cant remember. Maybe. Do you believe in.. Yourself?: Of course! Miracles: Thats why Mariah Carey has a song on 'Miracles'. Santa Claus: if i want presents. Magic: Magic is everywhere, how can you NOT notice? Angels: There's one just right next to me. Answer truthfully.. Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: Chace Crawford. *drrrrrrooooooollllzzzzzz* Do you believe in God?: I sit on the fence. Tag 5 people: 1. Carolyn 2. Jolene 3. Jeanne 4. Regina 5. Audrey 2:43 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |