|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Homework Warning: It has been tested and proven that homework can kill. Student : YEESSSSS HOMEWORK KILLLLLLSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Why do i say this? It's because the homework pile is really piling up and threatening to fall on me if i dont finish them fast! The thing is : The "homework" is not even homework that teacher gives for schoolwork, it's freking projects!! How many i have on hand : Currently, 6 FREAKING PROJECTS! &*(#*(^&*()(**&&^^## GRAWWWWWWRRRRRR!!!! Saya tak puas hati betul. >____> Some arsehole HAD to spoil my perfect day, I was asking Carolyn whether i can borrow her PMR /SPM analisa right, then i was saying i havent finish my project yet... and THEN, the ARSEHOLE HAD TO say: "You haven't do fnish your sejarah project ar?" WTF LAH! I HAVEN'T FINISH MY PASAL LAH! AIYO! WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU? I know lah, you're very smart and BLA BLA BLAH. LIKE I CARE. We all know that you don't have a life. All you do is just study, study, study. BLA BLA BLAH. The boy is crying for himself and saying "My parents restricts me from doing anything that you all do like go online, have Friendster." Expecting pity and sympathy. AND, when he feels left out, he throws a BIG TANTRUM. GOODNESS! YOU ARE A GUY! Where has your proud gone to?? Neverland?? Guys, do not throw tantrums, especially if it involves picking on girls. Have you have any shameful bone in your body?? Don't you get it that any mature and grown guy DOES NOT PICK ON GIRLS ON PURPOSE. YOU HAD TO whine and cry to people and make people feel bad so you can be the center of attention AGAIN. You know why you're left out on everything? Because of YOURSELF. YOU have issues!!! You're just not only a freak of nature, but a freaking alien! Maybe your parents forgot to teach you how to socialize. If you really want to know everything, you've got to earn it first. What have you done to earn it? NOTHING. You leech off people and pretend that "oh, no, i show alot of appreciation for people who have done alot of things for me." Don't you get it, if you want friends , you have to control your bitchy self. I mean, you don't act all self-fucking-centered JUST TO know eveything. You have to care for your friends, find out what they're going through and help them. And slowly gain their trust and never stab them in the back or leave them. You had other people's trust. You just blew it. Maybe a few more whines might get it back from other people. But for me, you're just a selfish bitch that doesn't care about anything but himself. ANYTHING you do at all to gain my trust again, will never work. Like you will want to TRY gaining back my trust. I can be a really good friend, but a bad, bad, bad person when i dislike you. You have ABSOLUTELY NO people skills! It's like literally common sense! You know what, you disgust me. What you actually do is equivalent to the shit on the roadside near the rubbish dump. I know you requested me to stop blogging about you. LIKE I CARE. It's MY FREEDOM TO BLOG. I OWN THIS BLOG. I'm the only one who holds the password to this blog. I can post whatever i want on my blog without giving a damn about anything. You don't OWN ME. I don't take orders from you. Who are you to REQUEST so that i stop blogging about you? Maybe other people know what you truly are before they succcumb to your web of self-centered lies. In this case, whines. URGH! You're just a horrible person through and through. However much other people try to make me see the good light in you, i just fail to see it. I just see hollow pit filled with disgust. You never consider me a friend to you even though i tried hard to be nice to you. I just fail to. I don't stand alone. There are many people out there who thinks that you have issues, too. I'm the only one who's brave enough to voice them out. You want a stand-off? Come on, show me what you've got. -weiyng. Pissed off. 1:40 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |