|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, April 20, 2008
blogging in a different way Today, i'm blogging with a laptop. I don't know why, but i typing crap right now. The thing is, my sister just got a brand new Acer laptop. :) And she allows me to play with it. To be honest, i think i've used it more than she did. =X Uh oh. But, I've just updated the blardy machine with the latest softwares. To all Photoshop users, be envious, because i, Wei Yng, now have Photoshop CS3!!!! Goodbye, Photoshop 7.0!! Whoot! ------------------ You've hurt my friends, but i think the problem is caused by me. I'm so sorry. The issue is between you and me. Why did you have to include my friends, your closest friends? Do you know how much you've hurt them? Do you have ANY idea that just because they care about you, you have to snap right back at them and expect to apologize to you?? I know, I might have been a little spiteful towards you. But your attitude caused that. At first i thought we could have called a truce between us, but you had to spoil it by offering a measly RM1 to show your "token of appreciation"? I'm not money faced, you know. All i expect back is just a guy whom i knew last year that has changed as my friend. I'd be happy to do favours for you without expecting anything back. But you spoiled everything. I know, at times i can be a pain in the ass. But aren't friends people who stick up with their friends no matter how terrible they may get at times? I stuck with you throughout the whole time i was your friend. I don't know what happened to you, but like many others, I just want back the old you. What did you do to him? --------------------- One lesson i learned on Friday: DO NOT DRINK WATER IN FRONT OF JAMES, JON WONG AND JON HO. RESULTS WILL BE VERY TORTURING. -weiyng 2:27 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |