|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
ANOTHER TAG ZOMG. I'm getting Famous. ANOTHER TAG. :P By Jolene. Love you, sayang, -You- First Name : Wong? LOL. Michelle Nickname : WY, Wei Yng... >___<> Name you wish you had : Um.. I love Wei Yng as it is.. Although i want something else other than MICHELLE. Too common What do people normally mistake your name as : Wei Ying. >__> Birthday : 12th June. Presents, anyone? Oh well. No one answered. Birthplace : SJMC. Typical lah.. Time of Birth : 1pm like that.. Single or taken : Single. Zodiac sign : Gemini -Your Appearence- How tall are you = 160 cm? I know I'm short..... Wish you were taller = Of course! I wanna see the world at tall people's point of view. Eye colour = DARRRRRK Brown Eye colour you want = Hazel lah, DUH! Its Brown with Green streaks so damn awesome. Natural Hair colour = Darrrrrrrk brown Current Hair colour = DARRRRRRRK brown Short or long hair = Short Ever dye your hair a bizarre color = I want to. Last time you did something dramatic with your hair = Cut short with bangs. Glasses or contacts = Glasses. Damn. Do you wear make-up = Under certain circumstances. Ever had hair extensions = No. My hair is 100% naturally Wei Yng. Paint your nails = Of course. -In the opposite gender- What colour eyes = Hazel. I want my kids to have some other colour than the colour of baby poop. What colour hair = Whatever that appeals to me. Shy or Outgoing = Outgoing la, otherwise how to deal with ME? Looks or personality = Personality tells everything Sexy or Cute = What is my obsession over Hot Guys is about again? Serious or Fun = Serious when apropriate and vice versa Older or Younger than you = Younger will make me look like a paedophile! A turn on = Tall and Abs and serious eyes. A turn off = a..... turn off by everyone. -This or that- Flowers or Chocolates = Chocolates are edible. Pepsi or Coke = Milo. >___> I'm sick of cola. Rap or Rock = It depends. Relationship or One night stand = One night stands can go wrong.... School or Work = School. Period. Love or Money = When the situatuion calls for it. Movies or Music = A hard decision. Country or City = City Sunny or Rainy days = a cool day Friends or Family = They are both important to me. -Have you ever- Lied = Everyone does. Stole something = Yeah. I'm not an angel, you know. Smoked = Wont go near it. Gives me headaches. Hurt someone close to you = Sorry, mummy! Broke someone's heart = I'm not that great..People break mine.. Had your heart broken = Exactly Wondered what was wrong with you = I'm an ass. Wish you were a prince/princess = I wish i can be a diva Liked someone who was taken = Naturally. They're always taken. Shaved your head = Tonnes of times. Been in love = Hard to say. I guess, once. Used chopsticks = In a weird way. And still using it... Sang in the mirror to yourself = in the bathroom, not the mirror. Very.....malu la. -Favorites- Flower = Dunno Candy = Anything la. Enough to make me like it. Song = Currently: Say [All I Need] - OneRepublic Scent = No idea. Pine? Colour = Pinkish Red Movie = .UPCOMING MOVIE, 21!!!!!! *GAAAHHHH* Singer = Who knows? Word = yeah, sure. Junk food = anything. Website = http://herfallenangel.blogspot.com/ Location = LA. Loads of hot guys. So is CA. Animal = Anything that catches my eye. Ever cried over someone = Yea. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself = Get thinner? Do you think you're attractive = I'm far from that. If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose = Sleeping Do you play any sports = No. The rules:- Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people 1) Sometimes, i feel that i'm worthless 2) I wish that i can live a normal teenage life. 3) I'm actually not all you see me as. 4) My right hand is fatter than my left hand 5) My birth mark is white in colour on my neck if you've been wondering. 6) I wish i have what a normal teenager has. 7) I wish i wasn't always left out. 8) Sometimes i feel like killing myself is the only way out. 8 people I tag: 1. Anisa 2. Audrey the other 6 people who wishes to do this. 9:13 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |