|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, March 27, 2008
more pictures to your delight! I'm waiting an eternity to post these pictures... and its... so.... long! Okay, they are finally uploaded, so.... Let me elaborate. I love this picture of Charmaine. LOL. She was making so many weird faces and finally i got his one! ;P If you get nightmares tonight, i will not be held responsible.
When we heated the albumen solution, there's this thing that V, Nash and Charmaine called the "brain thingy" ![]() I wanted to make and animation, and this is what i came out with. Nice? No? `weiyng i hate blogger when you upload photos. 9:33 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |