|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Late nights finally taking the toll I've just noticed all my blog posts are posted in the early mornings. Like 12-2am. BAD. So, for a start, I'll post a post at 3:27am, good? I actually noticed because yesterday/this morning, Grace said that i'm never online during the day. T_T Well, thats.... true. *sigh* I have a good reason for not being online during the day! its because........... *anticipation* I have a life lah! My life isn't all revolving around computers, blogs and MSN you know.... I actually make use of my fully equipped entertainment system. cheh wah. perasan betul. I also watch tv, listen to the radio, which i heard from FlyFm something about Ugly Betty. Apparently, Ugly Betty is based on the Colombian/Spanish tv series, Yo Soy Betty La Fea. (I am Betty, the Ugly) Then, in China, the name of the tv series will be..... " Adventures of the Incredibly Ugly Woman" Or.... something like that. i can't trust my ears anymore. *sigh* Speaking of Ugly Betty, I've been dying to post something about this just that i keep forgetting. >_< Ugly Betty is my favourite tv series. After Gossip Girl, of course. Gossip Girl just rocks seriously. Prison Break will come in third. :D Anyway, back to Ugly Betty, i love the show because its.... so..... interesting? I have no idea why its so appealing to me. Maybe it because of Eric Mabius, the hottie that plays the role of Daniel Meade. The oh-so-hot Eric Mabius. Just a fun fact, he acted as...... some environmentalist guy in Resident Evil. The last 2 survivors including Alice/Milla Jovovich. :D Hot, Hot HOT. But somehow, not many people see eye to eye with me on this matter. So far i know, Charmaine agrees with me that Eric is HOT. My favourite character on Ugly Betty is...... Marc St. James ....Yes. The gay dude which is Whilelmina Slater's assistant and happens to be Amanda Tannen's best friend in MODE. I think Micheal Urie, the actor of Marc in Ugly Betty is just awesome. His real life's sexuality is not really ...... open. He's still figuring his life out according to OutInHollywood.com. Urie.... hmm. Is he related to Brenden Urie, the lead singer of Panic At The Disco? Just mentioning.... My second favorite character is… Justin, Betty’s nephew or Hilda and Santos’ son. I know, I know that all my favorite characters are the swishy guys… Sorry lah. They’re just so… appealing to me. Appealing as in....... interesting?
My third favorite character will be Henry, the accountant. Or Betty’s “lover”. He’s actually HOT if you minus the Clark Kent hairdo and the specs. You should see is original picture. Drool-worthy. *smirk* He’s the father of his girlfriend’s baby, Charlie. When it comes to Charlie, she keeps reminding me of Anna Faris, the blondie in the Scary Movie series. :) She’s such an airhead….. Just saying. :D Christopher Gorham :D I guess thats all about Ugly Betty la. I know I'm boring your minds to death. Sorry. -weiyng *yawwwwn* 3:26 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |