Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, March 17, 2008

How do you differenciate between fakers and real people?

Or maybe them people labeled "fakers" are not really fakers?

Hmm. Because you see, the millions of blogs I've stalked, Yes i stalk your blogs too. I see MILLIONS of people saying :

I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!


or maybe

I FELL IN LOVE WITH PHOTOGRAPHY!!


or

I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY TO DEATH!


or

I wUvX Ph0t0gRaPhy s0o muchiex 0rhxXx mUaxXxX~~!!

In my opinion, once that specific person gets hold of the camera, they automatically "fall in love with photography". My theory is, once you "fall in love with photography", you can be automatically labelled as "SS Queen/King". Why is that? Because all of you self-obssesed/over conceited to even find the real meaning of photography. If you stopped mooning over yourself and being such a narcissist, take a good look around your surroundings and find that the beauty of nature is 100 times better than you. Have you ever seen those photographers that win prizes ever tke a shot of themselves? They take pictures that gives a big impact on people. And pictures of yourself? Hardly surprises me. Don't even talk about impact.

*sigh* And then, some people when you've really discovered the passion of photography and your life's dream has changed to becoming a famous photographer, be it fashion or news photographer. Then some people who has earlier "claimed" that they "fell in love with photography" first says that "you copied them" just to "fit in" with the group. this is what i hate about all these people. (Not to say i wasn't one. And not to say that you're not one. You guys ain't such a saint. :P But give me some credit, I'm trying my very best to change). They seem so nice in front of you, and behind your backs, i don't dare to imagine. They might/will:
  • stab you behind your backs
  • BITCH AROUND ALL ABOUT YOU
  • Start an "anti- *insert yourname*" club
  • pretend that they're so nice around you

Heck, these people are the bitchy ones. They just think that they're all that. But the truth is, they are worst than those sluts and whores at prosititute houses!! You see, i have seen a new light in life.

  • Thou shalt not bitch around about people.
  • Thou must be nice to everyone in front or behind their backs no matter what they have done to you because God is always watching.

But no one can be so perfect, right? Sometimes, i flame people drastically when i'm PMS-ing, or when I'm moody or very annoyed/irritated. So sorry, if you were one of my victims. I apologize everyone of you who i don't know your names. But seriously, try not to insult/bitch around about people purposely. God is always watching 24/7. Be careful. You don't want to end up in the 7th circle of hell, do you?

The worst thing about these "photography lovers", they absolutely love to flaunt their "talent" around. Heck, their talent is just twist the camera around and get the perfect angle so that you don't look fat or chubby. What photography talent is really capturing something so normal and yet its so extraodinary. go check out DeviantART ->Photography and search for the most popular pictures. Just look and see how much better those people's photos are than your conceited ones.

If some of you oh-so-terasa, good for you. I was just joking. If some of you, after reading this, says that

Eh, Wei Yng you also "love" photography what, why say about us
also??

Correction. I do not "love" photography, but I'm just fascinated with what the camera can do. Let me give you a question: Have you seen photos I've taken using my camera recently? No. So, shaddap. I'm just fascinated with the camera. And my fascinations never last long. Thats the Wei Yng you know. The one and only. ;D

Actually, i have another issue with photoshop. But that will have to come later. I still need my daily boost of energy!

t'cha!

-weiyng. once again, only fascinated with the camera. you can also say temporarily infatuaed with photography. :D

p/s people like Jolene, Carolyn, Jeanne, whoever that has a camera that might have terasa, I'm just targeting the "lala" girls. But you can take a pointer or 2 and focus your scope onto more serious photography. Nah, I'm just joking. Non-lala girls can just continue doing what they do because thats what makes them their own unique personality.

9:15 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three