|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, March 21, 2008
jangan terasa lah. Aiks. oiii. Jolene jangan uber terasa lahh. I wasn't targeting you. I was targeting someone else lahhh. And... >_> If you all don't know what i'm talking about, I'm talking about the 'Loving Photography' post. So, I'll correct myself. In my opinion, once that specific person gets hold of the camera, they automatically "fall in love with photography". Because of the beauty of yourself and nature, you start snapping photos of yourself and nature (obviously) or some random things that catches your eye. This is because, everyone is beautiful in their very own way, and beauty never goes on unoticed. :) This is for all the people who terasa and start to target their posts at me. When i don't mean it. That means you, Jolene! :P Alah, joking only. Anyway, Jeanne must be delighted to read this. Why? Because Gossip Girl is coming on free TV this April! ![]()
When? It is rumoured during April. My guess is its around end of April. How did i know about it? 8tv . I was flipping the channel and i heard the trademark "You know you love me, xoxo, Gossip Girl" What is Gossip Girl about? Its like Sex in the City high school version. I'm not spilling anymore beans. How would i know that Gossip Girl is awesome? Thats for me to know and for you to wait in anticipation to watch the tv series. One tip, catch every single episode. No regrets. ;D
If you people still think that Gossip Girl sucks, go get your butt straight to MPH and buy the Gossip Girl book series. Trust me, it'll never let you down. It gets hotter every book. ;)
i wanna go eat lunch and head off to school. `t'cha! -weiyng 11:42 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |