Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, March 21, 2008

Hey readers!

If you've been wondering, where this Wei Yng go and die? I blame it all on my brother. He lah! He went and change the f***ing username for the Internet thingy and made me try to sign in for 2 hours! That asshole lah! I had to stop blogging for 2 days. And NO INTERNET. For me its like No Air. ;D



Yes. today I'll be talking about Chris Brown and Jordin Spark's collaboration, No Air . God. I'm addicted to the song.




Tell Me How im supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live can't breathe with no air
thats how i feel whenever you ain't there
Its No Air No Air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon be without me
if you ain't here i just can't breathe
Its No Air No Air


I terasa so much when i listen to the chorus...>_> Yalah, this Wei Yng you know already turn into a very easily touched person. But i think, its better because i get to feel more emotions then all those taciturn people like........ my dad. LOL. Yes my dad is a very monosyballic guy. One word only : UH. Yeah. OK. But no difference with me also lah. If its someone that I'm not friendly with, I'll just go like : "Uh, yeah. Ok. Uh. uh. No.....Yeah....." on the phone. >_<



But, if you live with my dad, you'll find out that he's a really.... sarcastic guy, LOL. And i still wonder where i get my bucketful of sarcasm from. Because, one day during dinner, we somehow came to the topic of "Politics" very sensitive issue, i know. But....



its about the US, chill. Psst. John McCain is SO gonna win the presidential seat. Believe me. Anyway, my dad suddenly said, "America now in dillema." Eevryone was like.."Why?"

He said, " Because...


  • Hilary is a woman.

  • Obama is a Negro (No offence!)

  • McCain too old.

." I couldn't stop laughing! But seriously, by the time the elections are over, McCain will be 71. Older than Ronald Reagan when he became President. But heck, McCain is still fit, so why should we bother? He was Ex-Military after all...


Oh yeah, McCain is already running for presidential seat so much earlier than Hilary or Obama who are still fighting it out, so, why are you all still asking the question, Hilary or Obama? Its answered! Neither! ;P


hmm. I shall and yet again digress because i love to do so. :D


Everyone loves politics, no? Even the much mentioned Keith from Carolyn, is crazy about politics. He keeps on blogging about it. Yes lah i stalk his blog also. Happy? and then, my family, they love politics alot also. Except me. ;D My mom even described politics as CUTE! My brother follows up about politics too. Thanks to my mom influencing my brother too much. 11 year olds crazy about politics. Thats a first. Even my grandmother talks heatedly about politics weih! Imagine my shock. I thought she would be too busy to be bothered about the elections and it turns out that she even attend the Campaigning Meetings or whatever people call it.

I'm just blogging about politics because everyone is interested in it except. It has nothing to curb my interest/ehtusiasm. I feel its pointless. Doesn't make a difference to me. Unless its a life and death situation. For example: If Penang got riot and i will die, or if the PM is asked to stepped down and I'll get my arse literally chopped off. I will immediately follow up on the up and comings of Malaysian politics and pray that i won't be shot the next day. But i bring myself back down to reality, like i willl ever get shot unless the Virginia Tech shooter revive from the dead and goes too SMK Seafield to have a shooting fest. Then this will be my last post to you readers. Feast your eyes on it while you can. While you're at it, feast your brain too. It needs food for thought.

i need to get my beauty sleep before getting shot, so i'll end this post right here.

-weiyng

i know that all of you are hoping for me to get shot, right? Bad news for you. I'm staying home all day being hiding under my bed all day in a fetal position. i love me too much to die so soon. I still have yet to enjoy life to the max. 14 years ain't enough!

`t'cha!

2:09 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three