|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Blogstalkers Yes. Today i shall be blogging about..... Blogstalkers! Not Bloghawkers or whatver you know.. Its blogstalkers. Before starting I'll give you the definition of a blog: Blog : A weblog Stalker: to pursue (game, a person, etc.) stealthily You put two and two together, you get.... Blogstalker: To pursue a weblog stealthily. This is because, Jolene called me a blogstalker during tuition at one time.. I told her some story about guy and girl... and i found out through their blogs... she was like: Wei Yng ah, you're a blogstalker lah!Admitedly, yes. I'm a blogstalker. I stalk people's blogs... Be afraid, be VERY AFRAID. By stalking blogs is, you read someone's blog without alerting them that you are. *wink* By alerting, i mean....... dropping something on their tagboard or leaving a comment.... Or telling the blogger in person that I'm reading your blog! ;D It also explains why the mysterious hits on your visitors counter. :D Like mine! I get like 20+ visits a day! Okay, okay step up, everyone who's reading my blog! Leave a message at the tagboard and tell me who you are! I want to know all my blogstalkers nyahahahahaha~ Ok lah~ i'm running out of stuff to type about blogstalkers.. -weiyng. back to chatting with grace and carolyn! 2:10 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |