|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Lala breakdown. Have any one of my setia readers ever wondered how did the 'lala people' originated from? I've finally got the answer. I got the answer while mopping the floor (and i still wonder why I'm my class' Ketua Kebersihan) while listening to Ashlee Simspon's song 'LaLa'. I think when this song was released, these currently 'lala' girls, got their idea from the song. LEt me break down the lyrics for you .. You can dress me up in diamonds. (You know, diamonds= bling . Lala girls love over-acessorizing and sometimes it invloves diamonds.) You can dress me up in dirt ( They're trying to show their humble side, but in reality, they'll never go near dirt.) You can throw me like a lineman (For their playboy boyfriends) I like it better when it hurts (For them to get over the ex-boyfriend. biasalah kan?) Oh I have waited here for you (Now they're talking about waiting for new boyfriend.) I have waited (Oh, yes they waited so long.) You make me wanna lala (the boy makes them wanna go LALA!) In the kitchen (Meaning pose lala pose in the kitchen also can) On the floor (the floor also can! no pwoblem orhxxx!~^^ *lala style*) I'll be a French maid ( they want to dress like a French maid, to them very kiiiiiuuuuuutttttttt!!!) When I meet you at the door ( and then, when the boyfriend comes to visit,) I'm like an alley cat (they have.... fetishes like dressing up as a cat.) Drink the milk up I want more (then drink milk from a bowl while arousing the male counterpart. cat mah.) You make me wanna (the boy goes like:) You make me wanna scream (*YELLS*) You can meet me on an aeroplane (the lala people talking about their own kind. can find on the aeroplane) Or in the back of the bus (bus, going to school also can meet them ) You can throw me like a boomerang (you try to change them to being normal again, the consequences) I'll come back and beat you up (they bring their own kind and come and gang-bang you.) Oh I have waited here for you (they've waited for people like them to join them) Don't keep me waiting (they say: cannot wait liao~! wii muz unleash our powwweer on pplz orhx!) You make me wanna scream (the normal people wnana scream. ketakbolehtahan-ness) I feel safe with you (the lala girls feels safe with their boyfriend no. 15) I can be myself tonight (then at the end of the day, they stop pretending lala already) I'ts alright with you (because the boyfriend don't mind) 'Cause you hold my secrets tight (and he'll keep a secret and no one will know that they are actually not lala) You do, you do (they get back in power and persuades people to jon them " euuuu duu euu do wanna join us aiitte?") You make me wanna lala lalala lalala lalalala lala ( then they blame the boy: "y larhx! euuu d 1 dat made mii lala like dis wann!! ") you make me wanna la lalala you make me wanna lala (they repeat their sentence again to emphasize their point) Kesian they boy lah. All the girls blame him because they become lala. LOL. Actually, this is all just bull-crap. Its designed for the readers by the one and only late-night-mad-blogger, Wei Yng. I just made that up to put a smile on your face or maybe laugh your heads off. But don't you think it really suits the lala people? -weiyng. t'cha! 'Lala'. LOL 1:01 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |