Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm such a noob la.
I don't even know how to insert YouTube videos into my blogposts.

Okay. the topic of day is..
I've started listening to Jay Chou again. He always makes me so emotional. *sniff sniff* (Damn, my nose is stuffed!)

I've downloaded the latest album, Wo Hen Mang.
I don't like the first song. Niu Zai Hen Mang. Its just weird.
Anyway, WHAT exactly has possessed me to listen to Jay Chou again? The answer... *drum roll*
Because he is coming to Malaysia~
23rd February! a Saturday! And I'm Not going! T.T~
I don't see him as a celebrity obsession anymore.
I see him more of like an idol. I wanna be like him. You know, to have such a sense of music, and being able to write his own songs on the piano. He's actually super-talented. Sadly, he doesn't come with the acting package.

Back to why i downloaded the latest album.
It because he's coming to Malaysia, and Hotlink keeps on promoting his videos, like giving snippets of it. It sounded nice, so, i was fuelled , i repeat, fuelled! to download his album.
And i don't know what came over me, and i started watching the Mvs for each song. One song, Called Wo Bu Pei ( I'm Not Worthy), is very emotional.

Its about Jay Chou, and his "secret" girlfriend. Whenever fangirls see him, if they happen to walking together, he'll let go of her hand, and she'll just walk foward. My heart just broke then. I pity the girl la.

Whenever he goes out with her, he will always wear a mask to avoid recognition. She still bears it. Until suddenly one day, he brought her out to a posh dinner. He wore a mask like usual. Of course, when you eat, how to eat with a mask? common sense, he took out the mask la. Then people started pointing at him. The butler came and whispered to him. The girl suspected something, and she asked him, "What happened?" (this part very crucial, because you have to read her lips, and i know, all the bananas reading my blog wont understand this part.) Then they ran through the kitchen and the backdoor. The paparazzi came and started clicking their cameras. :D They ran into a car, and.. the bodyguard opened a pink umbrella and brabbed one photographers face! hahaha.

then the end of the MV, she left him, and left a note on his piano. My heart goes out to her. Its really saddening. Her whole situation. Although this doesn't really happen. Haha. I'll post the video, when i figure it out.

*psst Sum41 sounds like Good Charlotte, just more Punk inserted in it. Kinda like the album, The Young And The Hopeless. A bit more harsh, thats all.

-weiyng (listening to Sum41 hahaha.)
11:03 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three