|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
yawn *winces* Errr, i'm realy really sorry for like being so rude on the phone Joe Kim!! >.> So never ever call me when I'm sleeping. Thats your lesson. If you called the house phone i would've just sounded dead. anyway, nevermind. Urr. No one visits my blog anyway except Carolyn who has nothing else better to do.. and some occasional visits from Anisa. So, i kinda lost the blogging craze, unlike this girl Carolyn, here. She posts like 6 times a day?! I mean.... you super-free issit? Okay, this is my first sig in 2 months. I'm super-rusty.. But d'you guys think I'm worthy enough to join 'Publicity' in CF? But i think this sig is ace, dude.. MY personal opinion.. But i really need feedback from you guys so i can improve my sigs, lol. I think thats all, but i really need to get going to get my cup noodles. 8D 8:44 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |