|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, January 5, 2008
the World is cruel cruel cruel including its people Woah. People actually read my blog. Woah. Unbelievable. >.> Carolyn only want me to teach her PS thats why duwan me to die issit? So cheap wwan you. Okay, Yesterday was NOT nice. The day was okay...Chinese time it was really funny, but KP meaning Perdagangan, WAS A HORROR!!!! Not that the teacher is extremely strict or anything, but she's DEAD boring. And I'm jealous that the other class got Pn. Suriati as a teacher. T_T At least she's more lively than our teacher.. Nat was like... "I would change my name to Apple, if i had to.. Because I want to go to the other class." while the teacher was teaching, the whole class was close to sleeping despite Trishia, sumeeta, Olivia, those kind of people.. I even doodled on my book to stay awake... I'll scan it and post it later. :D ![]() ![]() It looks the same.. but that was what i did to force myself to stay awake.. Then tuition... i forgot whatever that teacher taught last year... D: I so useless, yeah? the good thing is, now Su Fun is my tuition! woot woot! And the class is so packed, i came late thanks to my mom.. i had to squeeze with Su Fun, Malisa and Melanie. :( And when i came back, my mom magically had barbequed chicken wings, sausages, satay...those stuff.. And we ate until we were damn full. Then go to sleep. 9:36 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |