Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, January 4, 2008

25th December


I did nothing much that day, except watching ALOT of tv.... even my dad was flipping channels... WOW..


26th December


I don't think i did anything useful that day either.... Oh, yeah, that was the day i met Jenny's mom.. Jenny as in my sister's friend..

And that was the day i found out i was in 2J... My mouth practically dropped to the floor, when suddenly MIN YI poped out in front of my face when i just turned around. It took me a few moments to recognize her.. my she looks diffrent from the bottom... Thats what i get for being short..

T_T and Nicole and Jolene was placed in 2I with SU FUUNN!!! NUUUU!!! Miss you guys so much.....

And then Su Fun called me for a while.. i was dead sleepy by that time.. I was halfway enjoying my dream with some guy getting pregnant at the age of 10.. (o.O weird, i know)

Su Rei called me and told me she found the anime shop i told her about... Haha... Then i went back to sleep..


27th December


I think i watched WAR that day... The one with Jet Li and Jason Statham.. JASON STATHAM!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Sorry, i just had to let it outta my system.

Well.... i saw a pair of GIGANTIC naked boobs in that movie, for less than 5 seconds, thank God.


28th December


I remember what i did that day, I watched RESIDENT EVIL. THAT MOVIE IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!! With oh-so-hot Eric Mabius, the guy that acts as Daniel from Ugly Betty....
Charmaine agrees with me on that matter. :D Then i watched "How I Met Your Mother". i love that show!! I don't know why the Star gave it bad reviews!! Its awesome! It made me laugh until i was snorting..hahaha...And i called Charmaine and we talked all the way until 3:05am We could've talked longer if my sister didn't barged into the room and announced that she needed to sleep. >.>
Charmaine's brother is the only 10 year old that knows words such as:" rehab, coccaine"
and saying that she should major in exercising... Now that got me laughing so mad!!!


29th December


I bought the Justin Timberlake FutureSex/Lovesounds Deluxe Edition CD!!! WOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!! And i walked all the way to Summit and back. Although my house is in USJ2, i live nearly the Secondary school, which makes it quite far from Summit if you use your own 2 legs to walk. I also bought a bag and 2 new story books ^^ The most shocking thing is, I found the JT CD in MPH, not even in POPULAR! I was like..... WTF?! AND i saw Blake Lewis' CD, i was so tempted to buy it but i stopped myself in time, i was buying too many things... hehehe..


30th December


I cant remember what i did that day... OH YES...

Spring cleaning the house. Meaning wiping all those hard-to-reach places..For a short person like me, i can be VERY tiring..

After spring cleaning, i forced myself to watch tv, but i was too tired so i fell asleep leaning on the sofa armrest..


31st December


I went to IOI Mall shopping... I bought a new skirt and a new top. ^^ I think thats all, and i forced my sister to buy me an Ais Kacang... Nyahahaha I'm evil.


1st January 2008!


That day, i watched less TV and started watching Bourne series.. hahah.. I think thats all. I cant remember what i really did that day...


2nd January 2008


I prepared my butt to go to school, Sleep as maimum as possible, and ordered McDs in the middle of the night. 8D The Twister Fired are awesuuuuummmmeeeeeeeee!


Does this look like me at all? O_O My Photoshop got hair-changiing abilities! ZOMG!

I know i look very poser, but i was freaking bored... and the Camera is in my grasp......MWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

2:29 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three