|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
this guy stalker or something arh? ZOMG this guy added me on MSN and keep on trying to talk to me... at first its ok.. but now right, its freaking me out.. :O He's like bugging me only. thank goodness MSN got the block feature. xD Okay lah, I'll describe about today, it was really stressed. Joe Kim, you seriously need to belanja me on 20th Jan, or I'll never ever forgive you. AND,my "beautiful" complexion was ruined because of you.. xPPP Nat was emotionally stressed Carolyn is mentally and physically stressed Nasheel is stressed because of certain reasons Su Fun is homework-stressed Me? My sense of hearing is very very depressed and UNDERSTRESSED. You know why? Nat at first was "bla bla bla bla bla-ing" to me about being emotionally stressed My ears nearly fell out already.. Then, Carolyn tiba-tiba come and starts rattling about Pn. Juliana stress her, need to find poem, choral speaking, homework. I was still ok.. then Nat must mention about this Sunday, and it really pushed me off the brink. Because i already very stressed about the outing on Sunday... *ZOMG! NOW THE STALKER GUY ASKED: "when can i meet you la?" O_O wthhhhhhh?!?!?!?!??!* Anyway, today/yesterday is JONATHAN WONG EU HANN'S BIRTHDAY Happy 14th birthday, dude. when you get my birthday present, hope you'll like it.:D Sorry lah babe, I pokai already. One more thing, dude, add more kilos. You too thin already. Hahaha so... i went for tuition la! Then i was SO tired and washed out that i was nearly snoring in tuition also.. Jolene also was nearly sleeping edi. Then we just gossip about someone, and MIRACULOUSLY we don't feel sleepy already. Sadly, now no Abby to ask "what page is it?" and "what are we supposed to do now?". *yawn* Take note: I DID NOT FINISH MY HOMEWORK. OMG, yeah? chill, I'll wake up early and finish it... haha. And listen to hitz.fm/Flyfm I'm so super, yeah?Anyway, Joe Kim's birthday is coming up! Anddddd. He is in dire need of a replacement of his "Camel" wallet.. HAHAHAHAHAHA At least it was original leather or something lol.. Gotta go, dudes and dudette reading, i need to sleep to keep up with my dream guy, wei yng lurves all of you alot! (omg i think i'm high) 1:46 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |