Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I was on the phone with abby..
because she missed most of today's classes.... >.> so i told her the homework then we talked abit..

(Like normal lah, there's a whole load of long periods of silence... haha!)
Then she told me she sent this e-mail because its the last day she's gonna come online..

According to her, i have to visit her in Melb. Not a chance, babe. I don't have the money.
AND she's gonna try to get me a hot guy... Haha....a BRITISH one would do... xD

Awww... I'll miss tuition-ing with you too, abby!! (It really was touching, that email, altough it had a lot of paragraphs....)(I nearly cried.)

Anyway...GRRRRR YOU STUPID CPU, STOP WHIRRING LIKE A MADDDD IDOT LAHHHH!!! YOU'RE GONNA WAKE THE WHOLE HOUSE UP WITH YOUR WHIRRING!

Woah. After typing this, it became less noisy edy... GOOD FOR YOU, YOU GODDAMN CPU!
Blah, everyone seemed to finished the arsenning Pn Cheok's h/w... except me... I think I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow and finish it while watching tv..
You see, now that my mom BANNED me from the com, TOTALLY BANNED, T.T (Carolyn totally guessed it, man.. haha)

My current schedule:
MORNING : Watch tv, online 1/2 hr, LEFTOVER HOMEWORK
AFTERNOON&EVENING: School
NIGHT: Homework, sleep
MIDNIGHT: Online, makan, sleep.

Haha, damn nice right, my schedule? xD
Oh, shit, I forgot to insert PRACTICE PIANO. Oh well, i'll see what i can do. 8D~
12:39 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three