Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, January 4, 2008

Pfft.
You always forget about the person standing at the side.
Three times i cried about this issue.
Since no one really reads my blog except Anisa, i guess its fine to mention names here.

You know, i thought had a best buddy.. It turned i was wrong. (Forgive the typos because my eyes are getting cloudy, and you wouls understnad what that means). Well Carolyn and Abby and Jolene didn't TELL me at all what exactly happenned. No one cared to give a phone call. And i happened to be the LAST person among them to know that Abby is leaving, and she seems reluctant to tell me.. WHY? Am I that big of a bitch? Do you not consider not among me the people in yout list to "TELL" or to "NOT TELL"?

I was utterly lost when Jolene and Abby and Caroltn hugged each other rightly and said i duwan you to leave or something like that. Until when Melisa told me. Imagine how HURT i was. And adding to the whole sum, Carolyn was treating me so coldly during the whole of December and I'm also lost. She also opted to sit with Melisa instead of me. I think its because of she wanted to avoid me. Imagine friends that was really close to you the last year do all the above to you, wont you feel the same? Especially people you really cherish.

I admit it, I'm crying really hard this second when I'm typing this. I have but one question. If i commited suicide or died the next week, would any of you come for my funeral? I think not. Because all of you only care about the people you like. That makes perfect sense, isnt it? Why would want to come to your hated person's funeral unless you came to laugh at corpse?

Carolyn, i really appreciate whatever the you have done to help me before.. If you leave for Singapore, i will support you all the way. I dont know what really happened between us, but i wish you all the best in life. Just a small spark in me hope that this is just a misunderstaning. Somehow i think it isnt.

Jolene.. There isnt' much to say about you, but just that...you've never been really bad to me or anything.

Abby, thanks for giving me the chance to be your friend, to know you.. Be safe in Australia. once in a while, remember the one that is always standing at the sidelines. Good luck in all you do.

When i think about it, it's 10% chance they actually read my blog. So outsiders, imagine this as somewhere where i need to let out all my feelings.

I thought on the 31st, I overcame this. It looks like i hadnt and i wont. I'm just really sad and depressed. and on the verge of commiting suicide,, but i wont be that foolish to give life up because of 3 classmates.

Goodbye. If only they would step in my shoes and feel what i feel.
3:14 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three