Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What larrr.
Today didn't start out really good.
I didn't finish the Phantom of The Opera script. and Michelle who promised that she'd do it, HAS NO TIME. Eh, i also no time larr, i was sooo busy on Sunday!
and when i came back, i nearly died because of my headache and tummy.

Anyway, i went to school with three plasters on my hands. @.@ I wonder what all those Form 1s thought of me... a psyhco? Pn. Heng blaa blaba blaa blaa on the stage like usual, and i didn't really listen. blame me. :D

The English club members was supposed to stay in the hall for the next 2 periods. Soo, like a nice girl, i stayed lah, Scriptwriter/Narrator mahh. And the people are gonna MIMIC the whole sketch/play. I mean like. MIMIC?!?! I HATE MIMICKING! But well, different people are going to voice the chracters. Mostly are Form 1s. And Now, we Don't have Raoul, because Kaelan is super-duper understressed so, he pulled out. Pity him also lah. Soooo. any guys? AHAA! I drag CK/JK come. Nyahahahahahha. And Maverick is gonna die in the play. in Scene 1. He's awesome in dying, weii... I'm supposed to train the voicing people how to act. >.> (Jeez. Jon Ho arhh... I very the stressed already..)

after we all finished, we went back to class. After that, guess what? I had an emo-sniffing-creature sitting next to me! And he happened to be NAT. I know, everyone would be like..

"ZOMGGWTF!! Nat, EMO?!" Its really freaky to sit beside a sniffing creature. especially that just stares in space and sniffs. Serious. If you sat next to him, you'd be like.. "Its... WEIRD"

Anyway, after Pn. Cheok's grueling history period, i ....finally asked him. "Nat, why so emo larr?"
then, he said,
he felt guilty for missing church
he misses his church friends
he felt guilty for watching Austin Powers (I mean like.. its a perverted show, but very funny especially watching with friends. Damn shouldn't have listened to Joe Kim, we should've just watched Stardust.)
he thinks he didn't really enjoy yesterday's party. ): Sorry la Nat. thats the best i can do. There's only so much things i can do by ownself, ya know?

AND. a note to all people. What happened during the praty in abby's house, STAYS in abby's house.
But i just cant help to laugh at the whole abbytheresarattrapinyourstoreroom! and thesheandhimstuckinthestoreroomtogetherfortwominutes.

AND crystalballcatwalkballroomdancedancinglikeababboonnatsconfessioncheekin
andthestatuecarolynandthepig.
Man, we should do this more often. :D now with a box of dares. VERY OUTRAGEOUS DAREs/

Haha. anyways.
after recess, Nat is his normal not-emo-guy-no-more-sniffing-creature. Thanks to Joe Kim, Jolene, Carolyn for cheering him up.
Nothing much happened until

*psst during Geo time, i made some embarassing short scene. I was trying to call Ms. Ngoo, but being right at the end of the class, biasalah, cannot hear. So i was really despo, and i was like "Teacher.. *makes crying noises*" Ms. Ngoo was like.. "who was that crying?" Then i said "Its me.. Hee hee heehee (laughs too much)" Joe Kim said" So that was you arh? O__O" damn embarassing weiih.*

Science time, everyone went to pass up their drawing, including nattyboy. Carolyn selamba only take his practical book and starts passing it around and it ended up at me, i just put under my table lah. Carolyn shiok sendiri and even took his textbook and hid it.
He came back, sat down, for SO LONG TIME and DIDN'T NOTICE THAT HIS BOOKS WERE GONE. Until Pn.Latiffah said, "remember to pass up your purple book!" then Nat started finding for it. I couldn't take it, but i went to pass my book up, but then teacher said write your name in marker pen. =.=! why din say earlier? Carolyn shouted at me "Eh, Nat is looking for his books!" I was laughing like crap only.
He said "I'm finding for my Science books and i don't where i put them, but i think i lost them." By that time i was laughing hysterically. He's THAT blur! Carolyn finally gave him back his textbook and i gave him back his purple book. Then he started whacking both of us.. Pain lah, Nat! Now my shoulder got red marks thanks to you! (I 'm not sure how it got there. >.<)

After a while, me and Carolyn hid Nat's wallet. He's super-blurrrr again, and didn't notice. I wasn't so bad, so i put under his desk. I'm such a nice girl, right? :P
Sadly, only after 20minutes, he realised his wallet is gone. He was like.."shit! where's my wallet!"
Well, he kinda like looked everywhere except his desk. I had to point it to him. :D

Then its *bell rings*
go back time!! woot!

i guess thats all. I'll only blog about abby's party when i have the pictures.
bye then! ;D
2:12 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three