|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I need more sleep. Actually, i still need alot of sleep. I'm suffering a rare form of jet lag. I didn't even get on a plane, i still need alot of sleep. Geezzz. You know why? Yesterday night, i slept at 2.40am my mom woke me up at 8am... i tell you... i was like half-concious.. and walking around like a zombie.. But according to my brother, i look extra grumpy, thats all. But the proof i was half concius was when my mom was yakking at me abt wasting her moneyy... bla bla blag.. Usually i 'terasa' wan you know, and i happened to be reading something. Usually i tend to hear her and get angry. But suddenly, today i like didn't really hear her, and like usual, i space out. :D Summore i had to mop the floor. Today i mop extra fast because i was dying for sleep. After i mop finish, i went downstairs to watch the remainder of You, Me and Dupree. Ain't THAT nice, but..... I didn't have anything better to do. After that, i went to practice my piano abit. I wasn't so good, but.... Its improving, i think. Halfway, i was sleeping on the piano. Look at how tired i was?! Then i just kept my stuff and ploned on my brother's pillow-less room and fell asleep. I think i slept from 11am-12pm.. Then only i finally moved to my own room that has pillows.. and is still cold from the previous day's air-cond. I woke up at 1pm, and i went online... i think that's all.... Ciao, Wei Yng that needs alot of sleep. No caffiene please! 3:03 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |