|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, January 25, 2008
i am shyick Sick sick sick. Its caused by all that cookies i made on Wednesday, i ate alot of them. :P Too heaty, i guess. Today, was not-very-nice. Because i broke my diet vow. I ate a plate of nasi lemak. with a can of soya bean. OMG... I'm so horrible! Arrrr i cannot eat my lunch tomorrow already.. :( Anyways i cant because i'll be super-duper busy. Its already the 25th January. Abby's leaving in 3 days. I can't believe the day is coming closer and closer. I wish i could stop time and spend more time with her taking pictures for memories. Which is why.... I'm bringing my camera later to school. ! :D Everyone gonna SS gila with my camera. I got about like 90+ pictures to take. ;D I delete semua already. Anwyays..... HEADLINES. HEATH LEDGER DIED ON THE 23RD OF HANUARY 2008. I can't believe it. He's DEAD. DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD FREAAAKING DEAD. REALLY SERIOUUSLY DEAD. I mean... this death is as shocking as Steve Irwin's or Anna Nicole Smith's son, Daniel something something. He was a hot guy. *mourns* I meant the Daniel something something. Heath Ledger was ONLY 28!! Leaving behind a 2-year old daughter!! Why can't DAVID HASSELHOFF die instead of Heath Ledger?! David Hasselhoff had his share of fame and he's an old dude! Heath Ledger was just a budding star. He's at his prime, and he.... died. Even Marilyn Monroe didn't die that young! She died at 36! in her 30s! Heath Ledger never lived to live through his 30s! Um, anyway. I was just wikipedia-ing Matt Damon. He's a hot, resposible, caring guy. Who also won the Sexiest Man Alive! 2007. i did not know he was acting in Saving Private Ryan! *jawdrops* I must get my hands on that movie. And yeah, I must really really really find the movie Good Will Hunting, the movie that won Matt an OSCAR. that was in 1997 when he was only 27. Take that! He wasn't a NOMINEE. But an OSCAR WINNER for best scriptwriter with Ben Affleck. i just found out. AT 27! Ahhha! And he's one of the top 25 best earning actors of ALL TIME. :P Oh yeah, his daughter, Isabella is born on June 11. :O Just one day away from MY birthday! (oh yeah Matt is touching his forties... but.. he's a hot 37year-old.) Okay now on my MUST WATCH MATT DAMON MOVIES list: Saving Private Ryan Good Will Hunting The Rainmaker The Talented Mr. Ripley Syrianna (deym, i've been dying to watch this!) The Brothers Grimm The Good Shephard I didn't know he voice some dude in Titan AE and Spirit: Stallion of Cimarron O.O wow. Matt Damon is a great acheiver. And you know, for Bourne Identity, his Salary is USD$ 10 million! O_O For Bourne Supremacy, USD$26 million!! OMG... so much money! For Bourne Ultimatum.... NotAvailable. Yet. Next, George Clooney! Hell yeah! :P He's 46. Anndddd. take this: he acted in ER! *jawdrop, anyone?* Famous movies made by him: The Peacemaker One Fine Day Three Kings (in taht movie, Spike Jonze and Mark Wahlberg was exceptionally hot. After all, it was a 1999 movie.) *sigh* Syriana (again!) O' Brother, Where Art Thou? Good Night, and Good Luck Micheal Clayton (MUST WATCH) He's voted Sexiest Man alive in 1997 and 2006. :O TWO times! but i think in earning wise, MAtt bests him kau kau. LOL i'd love to blog about brad pitt, but i need to sleep. i'm extremely tired. :( 12:24 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |