Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

i just finished mourning. :)
So, i'm kinda back blogging
weee~
Our Phantom of the Opera is going to be a BOMB!its going so smoothly, like it never had before! WOOTSSSSS

And its awesome!!!!!! Sadly, i cant blog about what happened in the Dewan because i don't want to give spoilers and ruin the whole play. its really funnay! :D

Lets just say... the whole cast had a fun time yesterday. With all the dances and everything.


anyway. i shall hereby decicate this post to abby.
Abby, thanks for replying my super-long sms. Your reply made me cry. Don't worry. I won't change into someone you don't know. :) And,. yes, abby motivated me to study harder. :P
(psst, i'm watching some Phantom of the Opera clips. Looks interesting. :O)

Now, when i listen to any songs, it makes me emo.

N*SYNC- Gone
If I could just find a way
To make it so that
You were right here

But if there is something
That I could do
Won't you please let me know
The time is passing so
Slowly now
Guess that's my life
Without you
And maybe I could change
My every day
But baby I don't want to
So I'll just hang around ( i love the melody at this part the most.)
And find some things to do
To take my mind off missing you

(No, i don't love abby until that extent, but this song makes me think about)

Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day

In cards and flowers on your window
Your friends all plead for you to stay
Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
Sometimes goodbye's the only way

Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home Without You

I asked her to stay
But she wouldn't listen
She left before I had the chance to say oh
The words that would mend
The things that were broken
But now it's far to late she's gone away

*sigh*
abby, i think you might have reached there at Aussie already.
Yesterday, Nasheel said something that made me realise that why are we being so emotional that she's gone? We should be happy for her. She's going to Aussie to live a better life. Thats what we should do to support her. But even if you want to cry, please don't cry in front of her. It'll just make her want to come back to Malaysia more and more. Thats what we know, that shouldn't happen, right? She should come back for visits, But we should not make her feel depressed that she wants to come back to Malaysia to stay again. :)
Nasheel said, we should all just let her go. I agree with Nasheel.
8:57 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three