|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Co-curricular Activities Registration Oh, hell yeah. Look at the title above. ^ I somehow joined 5 societies! O_O 3 clubs weiihh.. CF (there's an interesting story behind it) English club Seni Foto And Taekwando and Bola Tampar. Sekarang i dillema betul. I GOT PIANO CLASS. TERLUPA. Usually, its on THURSDAY. So I'll TOTALLY miss Seni Foto. WTH LARR. T.T So sad. And THEN, for February and March, I'm gonna have to go for piano class in the morning.... 8am to 11am. i'm so rajin yeah? Transport problem. PFFFT. Anyway, I'm gonna blog about the CF prmotion. Since all my buddies in CF, i mahh help them promote lorhh. Because Abby baby is the manager marhs.. (I just love typing Abby baby.. hahahaha LOL.) At first only Su Fun was promoting the CF. Then i run here and there for a little while, SUDDENLY, CAROLYN THE ONE PROMOTING. O_O and i saw Nicole signing up. O.o Then i help them promote by saying "CF! CF!CF!" Then somehow we moved on to songs.. Songs used: Girlfriend by Avril L I Fell in Love With the DJ by Che'Nelle Apologize by Timbaland feat. OneRepublic Damn funny weih, we were somehow competing with Choir.. and PSst. all the Choir member's Form2 (2008) lari go CF. xD I think. Haha......anddd TADAAADAAAAAADAAAAA Nat likes another girl. I must korek who's the girl from him.. For those who doesn't know who he is, I promise I'll blog abt him soon and supply pictures. But for the moment, go to this blog post > about him. http://lilmissjolene.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-best-gay-friend.html Andd, for more detailed blog post about the CF promotion, go to this post http://trueheart-confessions.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html Ey, Carolyn & Jolene, I'm giving free advertistment on your blogs ler! Haha, so long aufwindershen i hate to say goodbye. Gotta stop. ^^ See ya! 12:53 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |