|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, January 10, 2008
carolyn is ace at blogging CAROLYN IS ACE AT BLOGGING She has like 70+ posts.. way more than me.. And she used to hardly blog, now she's like posting 3 posts a day... O_O And... Hey! Carolyn! I am thinkng of taking up coffee again, to study the February test. Or maybe i'll just take Milo... For people who didn't know, during the last finals.. I didn't really study, only like the day before the exam... (I know! I'm SO irresponsible!) So, i knew that i'd be dead if i didn't get better marks than the last time. So, i took the most logical way out. Coffee. at first its like only 2 cups. Then it increased to 3. After i drank coffee, i found out that i was surprisingly hyperactive, and i was actually talking to myself while studying.... O.o So, the day before Kemahiran Hidup exam, i got extra panicky. I knew i couldn't finish studying in time, so i drank 7 cups of coffee between 12am and 7am. I had only 2 hours of sleep that day.. I forced myself to wake up even i had this TERRIBLE headache. So, i kinda gave up to study Seni because of my headache, and also KH. I just tried to read and read again.. Didn't really work. Once i went to school, i acually slept during the exams. well--- for like 15 minutes. Because i was already answering the wrong answers for every question. I told myself:" Time out!" I need a break. I put down my pencil and straightaway went to sleep. The worse thing was, my water bottle had the taste of coffee. It was agonizing, because i was oh-so-sick of coffeee already.. T.T 1:09 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |