|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Blerh I'm on a Strict diet. With a CAPITAL 'S' Chee Kin, you don't DARE to say I'm NOT FAT. I'm FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT a whole 47kg fat. So please, schoolmates of mine, I'm trying to stop eating during recess in school. Care to help? I wanna be 30kg like Vaenisaa. Very ambitious, but --- that's me. :P At home, my routine is: No breakfast a teeny weeny portion of rice for lunch NOTHING for recess a lil wee bit of food for dinner NO EXTRA SWEETS, (wtf?! how am i gonna survive in Pn. Poh's tuition?!?! I'll be snoring like a pig already!) NO CRUNCHIE. :{ :{ NO EXTRA MCDONALDS NO INSTANT NOODLES NO SNACKS. It doesn't help that Chinese New Year is coming, and my mom is getting ready to do her cookie-thang. Yeah, and she just made almond cookies today!! ^^ :3 Almond cookies. My mom's bestest cookies ever. She's been making it for as long as i can remember, i still Luurrrvvvveeee it. All readers, I'd be happy to give you some to eat. :P But you gotta request it. My mom's gonna make 3 types of cookies on Thaipusam/23Jan. A happy day, a sad day. Why? Abby is LEAVING LEAVING LEAVINGGGGGG!!! she's leaving on the 28th, but...the closer it is to the 28th, it is really depressing. One catch in the whole cookie-thing. I CANT eat it. I'm on a diet. NUUUUUUU. T_T How am i to survive until Chinese New Year??? Oh my god, i must be as thin as Vaenisaa then i can pig out like an arse and fit in all my clothes. And my FATASS won't look so fat anymore. thats all. I feel so emo talking about my fattiness. T_T 1:51 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |