|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, January 26, 2008
25th of January Abby is leaving. I can't believe it. Its so fast.. why? (actually i know the reason, but let me shiok shiok type abit lah. ) okayy. soo, yesterday was abby's last day in school Jon Ho bought a cake for her. Damn, i gotta pay him about rm10 for the cake. (must remember) The cake is called chocolateindulgence. :3 sounds delicious? It was. :) sadly, abby's two best buddies didn't come. I meant Carolyn and Jolene. Why lahh you all never come? ![]() ![]() I made a farewell card for abby... :) I personally like it.. somehow,... Andd... abby got wiped with chocolate cake all over her face.. :( andd we were kinda like running to the toilet when i took this.
There's another picture with Vaenisaa but my com is lagging really badly, so i guess i'll post it the next time. :) after that, abby cleaned up, blah blah blah, and she come with us to ponteng and come from the Phantom play practice..Biasalah, everyone SS.
Me and abby. our very last picture together until the next time i meet you. *weeps* abby, if you're reading this, i promise to belanja you to ANYTHING you want when you come back. :) Seriously, I won't go back on my word. then we somehow moved to the dewan and... SS again. after school, most 2Js came to the dewan and take last pictures with abby. my battery was flat, so i kinda save up to take a picture with Nat, because i didn't get to the last time. T.T Soo...
I used this picture, because the clearer version was taken when Nat was super-emo already. :(
After everyone hugged abby, and last pictures were taken, me and Su Fun left the hall, because that night we had tuition! and cannot be late mahh.. I started crying.. and kept on asking Su Fun for tissue. >.<> Su Fun told me CF time, it was more emo. hey abby, maybe i'll try to find any scholarships to australia and apply for it. I'll work super-deuper-darn hard. if i get to go to melbourne, (which would never ever happen, because if any scholarships i can take would HAVE to be in adelaide because my sister is gonna study there. :( ) but i can't go anytime this year, because i don't have any relatives at australia soo my parents would NEVER let me go there. *sob* If i want to go, I'd have to go when I'm in Form4 or something. That also might not happen as my sister is still studying, and i don't think she can feed me. (she's not gonna work while studying, if she is, its only enough for her to barely survive and make the rent.) i have a gigantic appetite. D: 12:22 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |