|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Yeah! I GIVE UP! i'm just gonna use a pre-made blogskin.. Making ur own blogskin? what happened to that idea? MEH, its a crazy notion. Don't think twice. On the other hand, its 9.30am... and my bro havent wake up yet... bwahahahaha, my mom's gonna kill him big time. Okie. I'm very very bored right now, so...I'll make a song according to the song I'm listening now. Inconsolable - Backstreet Boys "I close the door Like so many times, so many times before Filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor I wanna let you walk away tonight without a wordI try to sleep, yeah But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me A thousand more regrets unraveling, Oooh, if you were here right now, I swear I'd tell you this." Autumn was standing next to the radio. Who knew that Inconsolable by Backstreet Boys would play just right at this moment? She thought : "Is it fate or what? What a coincidence. He left me. But i can't take it. "Back home, Autumn tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep. She just keeps thinking about the happy times between she and him. "Autumn, you're the only one i ever really loved. Please, accept me as your boyfriend." Autumn was shocked, she never EVER thought, that Wentworth Miller, the Wentworth Miller, would pick her as the girl of his dreams. "YES! I will!" she replied to Wentworth. She hugged him and murmured "God, please don't let this be a dream." She didn't realise that Wentworth heard her words. "No , it isn't. Because I'll always be here with you." Autumn was drunk with happiness. "Why? Oh, why? Nick just died... and now Wentworth left me. Why now?" Autumn sobbed into her pillow. "Autumn, guess who is this?" Autumn giggled with her eyes closed. "Its ...Wentworth!" Wentworth looked at Autumn and said:" Jackpot! You've got me!" Autumn opened her eyes and whispered "I'd recognize your voice from anywhere." "Sure you would." With that, Wentworth kissed her on her lips. Autumn woke up with a jerk. "Oh, no..please tell me its all in my dream. Once i walk into the kitchen, I'll hear Wentworth's daily call." Her consience told her that Wentworth will not call her anymore. She brushed off that thought. "I have to hold on to every single hope i have." She walked into the kitchen and proceeded by making a cup of orange juice. Five hours passed. No one called her. Autumn was about to give up. Then, the phone rang. Autumn rushed to the phone and answered it. "Hello? Wentworth?" The voice said:" HAPPY BELATED BIRTH----Wentworth? No, I'm Benji. Remember me?" Autumn slumped down to the floor. It wasn't Wentworth. Its just Benji. Dear old Benji. "Hellooooo? Autumn? You there? Knock knock! Anyone there?" Autumn replied "Yeah, I'm here. Just spacing out." "Good. It because I've heard fom Matt that Wentworth dumped you and he turned gay. Wow. Who would've thought that?" "Benji, please, don't talk about it. Pick a new topic." "Oh. Yeah. I forgot. Did it happen yesterday? And, how did you know Matt? So far i know, you don't know him at all." "Umm, Benji, we just bumped into each other." "Well, anyway, I gotta go. We're recording our newest music video, Misery. I was just on a break. " "Okay. Bye" "Take care! Don't be too upset over him!" Autumn ended the call. Don't be too upset? Sorry, Benj. I already am. I probably should take a bath. Autumn was crying. She didn't see where she was going. "How could he? He promised!" she thought. She bumped into a guy on the phone. Her orange juice spilled all over his nicely pressed suit. The guy ended his call and looked at Autumn and leaned closer towards her face. Autumn's heart was beating madly. "Oh, no! Is he going to scream at me?" All he did was ask, "Do you happen to have some tissue?" Autumn scrambled for her handbag and handed him a packet of tissue. He smiled and said, "Thank you." Autumn apologized and helped him to dry up his suit. He glanced at Autumn's cup. "Now, now, dear lady, what would have troubled you to waste such good orange juice on a poor guy like me?" Autumn stayed silent. The guy's smile changed into a worried look. "Okay, since i need to change my suit, I'll head back to home. I don't think i can walk around smelling like orange juice no matter how much i love it. Since something seems to be on your mind, why don't we go to my house and talk it out?" Autumn nodded. He smiled at her. "Don't worry, I'm a good guy. I won't kidnap you or anything. By the way, I'm Matt." Matt, huh? He's a nice guy. It isn't everyday that you meet a nice guy on the streets. One that listen to you babble about your boyfriend who broke it to you on your birthday that he was gay? Those people are a rare species indeed. And the fact that he brought her out to go shopping as a birthday present. She looked at the boxes at the end of the bed. He didn't let me pay for these dresses. He paid for all of it. Plus, he invited me for dinner at the FutureCulture the most expensive restaurant in town. Autumn looked at the clock. Its 7 o' clock. Wow. Its late. "Remember, I'll pick you up at 8 o' clock sharp. Don't be late." *blah, I'll continue the next post, okay? I'm exhausted of ideas now. 9:21 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |