|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, December 17, 2007
*sigh* Well-- Everyone asked me the same question--"You emo arr?" Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH ASKING THAT QUESTION. At least you're still "caring" for an ex-freind, huh? Well, people that i thought were my "friends",oh was i so wrong. Maybe because I've been behaving not up to their oh-so-sophisticated taste, they dump me at first sight. So called buddies, so called best friends, HUH? After "bonding" together longer , they forget about me. Funnily enough they don't forget about their OTHER friends, only me. Maybe i just can't take it. Maybe they don't because I'm jealous. There. I said it. Won't YOU think the same? I try and try my very best to not be jealous, comforting myself with thoughts are along the lines with "Maybe they feel that other people are more important than me.", "You're so selfish, don't always think about yourself." Well---- i guess. They'll leave me along, forget me, and only come along when they need my help. Which doesn't really help. I'm just very upset. 9:37 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |