|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Meet me at the end of the world, i'm waiting. OMGGGGGG I LOVE BLAKE LEWIS.... *melting* Don't doubt my choice, because i'll state the reasons why he's lovable. Listen to his song: End of the World. You'll know why.....its so touching, especially when i very down-and-depressed-that-sort-of-shit. Audio DayDream (A.D.D) also known as Blake Lewis' first album. It cheers me up. Only that the jerk noises that he does can get on your nerves just a little. (: oh, yes. i also recommend these songs: How Many Words and Hate 2 Love Her and I Got U. I wish my life would turn out like how its like on his song... *sigh* my onesidedlovelife story, taken from Blake Lewis' lyrics. (; Surrender I see you in the crowd A million people loud You try to hide But something make you call out I gotcha falling hard You make me drop my guard We try to fight it But something's written in the stars I just can't shake this feeling It's just like a bullet and its killing me Two hearts that need some healing (psst, this isn't exactly real, just....felt like putting this song here) Without You I don't have the strength to leave you but I don't want to wait. I'm not trying to bring you down. I'm only calling you because I thought you should know I Can't get used to life without you. Close my eyes, see your face. And nothing seems to ease pain. And I just can't get through these nights without you. Close my eyes, see your face. I only have myself to blame. 1000Miles Piecing the puzzle of memories forgotten And all that was left unsaid I don’t know where your heart is Don’t know if I’m too late But I will find a way Can you hear me now through all that the world is screaming My voice will reach you somehow, somehow Can you hear me now with every word I’m breathing When you’re a thousand miles away End Of The World First act I wake up to find the hope To see you simply staring back at me Still there's only emptiness calling To break the dream I once believed Now I'm scared that this reality Is much too heavy for me I'm too weak to be strong I can't be the only one Holding on till the day you find me, so Meet me at the end of the world I’m waiting Meet the end of the world, I'm waiting. If you're reading this, I'm still waiting, till i give up. even if you don't notice me, i'll wait untill you do. i all i wish is just for you to notice me. then, i can die happy. (: (pssttt....its directed at a special someone, if you think who you think it is, it isn't. ) (psshhh.... its for Pete Wentz, *drroooool* and some random hot guy i met on the roadside. this is for the extremely busybody people)
1:26 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |