Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, December 22, 2007



Okay, I'll blog about my "trip" to Summit on Wednesday.




At first, wanna go Pyramid, cut hair and everything, shopping, watch movie.. suddenly on Tuesday, my mom naik gila and suddenly say i cannot go. ): So sad weih, Summore i nearlllyyy got to see my bestie, Su Rei. T_T I'm really sorry, yah? We one year never see each other edi... very sad you know!




Ok lah, on Wednesday i wake up as usual, then i log on to crunchyroll.com to watch Just Follow Law, halfway watching leh, my mom come home edi. then i switch off the computer and everything lah.


Then, somehow my sis talk talk talk to my mom, TIBA TIBA me my bro and my sis go Summit.


Then i discuss with my sis, we decided to watch I Am Legend. Wanted to watch Golden Compass, but scared later Sunday gonna watch the same movie, but turns out we're not.... Watching Warlords and National Treasure 2.




Everyone, to refresh your mind, this is I Am Legend

So, its really scary, not that i'm scared or anything. I hate this headache and i was really dizzy throughout the movie... Only towards the end the dizziness stopped. I bought one LARGE Sprite which is.... GIGANTIC. I didn't know... all the while i usually buy Regular.. Maybe my dizziness is caused by the drink.... Hmm, i don't know lah! Ok... so it was kinda scary... With the vampires and all.......>.> and the fact that Robert Neville's family died in a freak accident.

Then, me and my sis went to Radioactive and look see look see la! In the end we bought 2 belts, 2 tops, and me: 2 pencil boxes! XD

hmm, i think i should go there and buy one bag also... not enough bags for tuition. ;D Soo.... we walked around, met up with Regina, then they all went window shopping while i go downstair and shop for birthday presents. I pokai edi buy present for 4 ppl. Haihz, summore February got 2 more ppl... I pokai kang kang already lu.... T_T

I also bought new wallet! ^^ My old one was like shit already, soo... i nearly wanted to buy this Lumberjack one, but i decided not to. (:

thennn...window shop summore then my sis bought another set of clothes, so when they all go shopping for shoes, i brought my bro go MPH where i bought Galaxie. ^^ I look around for a little while then we met up at Cold Storage, while waiting for them right, i saw this magazine with headlines: JOEL MADDEN WALKS OUT ON NICOLE RICHIE. I was .... like: WAHHH!!! Must read!!! Must tell Carolyn!!!! couldn't buy it... It was worth Rm16 my pocket already burn 4 holes, i cannot burn summore lah. ... T_T

Something to do with Nicole Richie's issues lah... >.> When i see that mag again, i'm gonna buy it. xP

then, i shop for last b'day present.. then we left loh, go back, and watch tv, and sleep. :D I think that all lohh.. ^^

11:04 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three