|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, November 24, 2007
uhuh, YEAH "I'm bringing sexy back." LOL, Matt said Justin jealoussssss because he *snaps fingers* brought sexy back better than Justin. LOL... 1st day of MOM, not at home. Dude....all the chores are like.......SO MUCH. 10am already tired out. DAYUM. (just another version of Damn..don't mind me.) Holy shiet, i'm researching on vector renders and..... i can't find any. I wonder how those kids get those renders... I must get my hands on those....... I'm not really doing anything at the moment, very bored. >.> Waiting for the washing machine to wash finish so a i can dry the clothes. Later have to cook lunch. T.T "MAAAAAA COME BACCCCCCKKKKK!!!! DUN GO TO THAILANDDDD!!!!!!" ^ Thats what i feel to say. xP Btw, no one checks out my blog......soo... i can crap whatever i like without bothering. XD Yet another crappy post by WeiYng. >.> anyone knows where to get vector renders? 9:55 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |