Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, October 12, 2007

Exams. They kill people. I don't know why it hasn't been featured in the newspapers yet. Exams are mass murderers!! I swear there's a special graveyard for those people who died because of exams..
I shall join one of them. According to some friend of mine, (Carolyn) i can write very good English. I am very flattered, but i don't think so.

I wish that exams will just finish. Its really taxing. For all i know, I'm flunking this exam. Big time.

hmmm...i just can't put anything to words, because me and Carolyn are daydreaming about our rich and famous lifestyle.
*Psst. Carolyn wants a gold toiletbowl. Future boyfriends, husbands, take note of this!

Signing off,
Wei Yng
[The Ultimate Sucker in Exams]
2:14 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three