Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Sunday, September 2, 2007

I hate my Internet. I had to try 10 times just to sign into Blogger!!! Jolene gave me the idea to blog now. Okay, so you see that i'm very bored. Lets try something new.
Typing with eyes closed.

Um...
I love PEte Wentz. He jas 37 tatoos according to One Tree Hill.
Eh. not too bad for blind typing. XD

Ohh~ and Sum 41's music is GEWD!!!

Anyway, back to what i was talking about. Wait, what did i actually type up there? Erm...okay, nothing. Well, my mom is PSYCHED about the upcoming family trip to somewhere, Genting, i think. I'm not really happy about it. Because, i think we'll be spending most of our time in the hotel, eating junk food and maggi mee, with NO tv, and.........STUDYING. With my mom in the same room as you, you cannot get away with not studying. Its because my dad will be away at somewhere for some company thing, and we'll just be tagging along.

My sister just heard that hey might pick me up early from school on Friday. YES!!!!! around 5. YESSS!!!!I'll be misssing part of Science and Moral!! WHOO!!! On the plus side, I'll get to skip Pn. Poh's 2 1/2 hours tuition. Which would be awesome. Actually I'm just browsing around Youtube and cursing my internet.

You know, this is a fact. Youtube exposes people to all kinds of stuff. I learned that Andy Hurley, drummer of Fall Out Boy has 5600 tatoos. O.o Beat that. And, i've seen videos of people beat-boxing through a harmonica. Okay. I know I'm just ranting around because I'm bored. You can press the button "Cancel" on your screen right now. I don't know what to write about now, writers block. XD

Okay, i think I'll just post this and.............sign out. I know i suck.
2:09 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three