|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
elee eleee eleee Well, there's nothing much to say, actually. I think I'm going to try one-sober see whether i can keep my vow, or not. xD~ Soberrr i dont think i can lahh got Jolene beside me.......xD~ Anyways...i dunno why i'm saying this, but... KOR, I MISS YOU ALOT!!!! =3 x33 Yeah, miss him, although he lives two rows away. Weird, eh? The thing is, he's my bestest,bestest bestest good good good coolest friend in my life. ;) He knew each other std. 1 lerhhhh.... I'll enlighten you about my kor.. He's.. a guy 13 this year not a looker but hes damn nice used to be MY ATM machine xP~ very easy get emo favourite emoticon "XD~" std1 that time, he called me a molester because i held hands with a girl...and he said that the male version is "gay" he taught me the word "Fuck" when i was std2... kinda widened my guitar knowledge...xD~ i forced him to join friendster he taught me to type fast he was one of my first contacts on MSN.... Yeah, my little bio on my kor~ I luuuuuuurve him, and he lurves him xD~ one thing about MSN, i damn bodoh la, last time, Chee Kin added me, i dun recognize his e-mail, i BLOCKED him xDDDD I had to add his e-mail again...the numbers was so confusing...xD~ I know, iBodoh. 12:54 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |