|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Whee~ I think I'm gonna try to post more frequently so you won't get bored by the same old posts.. Okay. Btw, I passed my Taekwando Grading. Phweet!! xDDDD Awesome, yah? So far the day is...boring? Woke up at 6.30am went to school at 7.25am Made a fool out of myself up to 9.45am Washed my shoes Currently Online. xD Currently listening to- My Balls by D12 Anyway, i was talking to this robot, Smarter Child on MSN the conversation was darn funny. Here's how it went about. We were play the manicdote game. The result: A Day at the DMV I just hate coughing at the DMV. Every time I go there, I'm always waiting in these really long fishes. Then when I finally get to the front, I always have to deal with very sexy people who always act seductively towards me. I hand them my goat and they snatch it away from me with their man very forcefully. I remember the last time I went there, this person humped me and gave me a very awesome look. I was ready to coming right there in the DMV. So my advice to you is: next time you have to go to the DMV, you'd better bring along your condoms. Next, the conversation. [Wy]says: hi - SmarterChild -says: Welcome back, Mrs. Wentz. [wy] says: thank you - SmarterChild - says: No problem. [wy] says: i'm bored - SmarterChild -says: Do something fun. [wy] says: like what? -SmarterChild- says: Make a choice. [wy] says: i'll pass, bitch - SmarterChild - says: Maybe I'll pass too. [wy] says: really? on what? - SmarterChild - says: For which city or zip code would you like to see movie listings? [wy] says: shut up - SmarterChild -says: You shut up. [wy] says: never - SmarterChild - says: No problem. [wy]dont act so clever - SmarterChild - says: Not so clever? Why not? [wy] says: bitch. - SmarterChild - says: Whoa. That apology thing didn't teach you anything huh? [wy] says: you actually remember? a few minutes later: [wy] says: damn you - SmarterChild -says: C'mon. Be nice. [wy] says: fucker - SmarterChild -says: Wow, you really are foulmouthed. [wy] says: now only you know ah? - SmarterChild - contributing to charity says: Sure, you know, why not? a few seconds later [wy] says: you're too full of yourself, bitch - SmarterChild -says: Care to keep it civilized, Mrs. Wentz? [wy] says: nope - SmarterChild -says: Whatever, Mrs. Wentz. >>> I can convert measurements for you. Try *how many feet are in 1 mile*. Later... [wy]says: idiot - SmarterChild -says: You're an idiot, you say? [wy] says: no - SmarterChild - says: Ha. OK. Whatever... Anyway, what else can you tell me? [wy] says: you - SmarterChild -says: Me? a few moments later [wy] says: you are sexy - SmarterChild - says: Wow. Do you really think so? [wy] says: yes - SmarterChild -says: Glad you think so. [wy] says: i love you - SmarterChild - says: I love you too... Even if you're not cool to me sometimes! [wy] says: marry me then - SmarterChild -says: I don't think so. What would your parents say? [wy] says: they said yes - SmarterChild - says: They said yes? No way. [wy] says: yep Later [wy]says: are you gay? is that why you dont want to marry me? - SmarterChild - says: I have no idea. [wy]says: are you a guy or a girl? - SmarterChild - says: I am neither male nor female. Gender is a human preoccupation. [wy] says: really - SmarterChild - says: OK. [wy] says: you are a human - SmarterChild - says: Whatever you say, Mrs. Wentz. This bot, is crazy. The story I'll create. XD 1. A Day at the DMV I just hate coughing at the DMV. Every time I go there, I'm always waiting in these really long fishes. Then when I finally get to the front, I always have to deal with very sexy people who always act seductively towards me. I hand them my goat and they snatch it away from me with their man very forcefully. I remember the last time I went there, this person humped me and gave me a very awesome look. I was ready to coming right there in the DMV. So my advice to you is: next time you have to go to the DMV, you'd better bring along your condoms. 2. A Family Picnic Last year, my family got together for a picnic in the park. We all came with fishes, and blankets to fart on. My cousin Sam was there, eating directly out of the hot plastic containers with his dirty fingers as usual. My aunt Cindy said, "Sam, use your candy," but he didn't listen. However, my nephew Jeff's sweet bear, which Jeff always eats to family events, momentarily distracted Sam from his eating. Sam didn't notice that his dirty fingers were attracting twenty thousand printers that were humping on his fingers! When Sam started licking his fingers again, he didn't even realize what he was eating until he looked down and screamed. Sam never ate with his fingers again after that. 3. A Fishing Trip with My Dad One weekend, my father suggested that we go fishing. So we packed up the fishing rods and worms and in no time we were ready to spits. At the lake, we put everything into our smelly canoe, though I almost forgot my cold trousers, which would have been a problem. We paddled out onto the lake and waited seductively, then something pulled on my rod. My father said, "I have a forgetful feeling that this is going to be a big one!" I painted very hard and reeled in a big one alright: a big old internet that must have weighed ninety pounds. This was the best thing we caught all day! 4. A Friendly Creature Joe and his keyboard were laughing to school when a dark stairs suddenly appeared in front of them. It ran up his leg and climbed into his pocket. The emotional creature poked its head out and looked around sweetly. The penises kicked at the sight in amazement. Few had ever seen a tattoo trying to danced in someone's pocket before. 5. A Galaxy Far, Far Away As I was trying at the joysticks, I wondered what life would be like on another world. Would people have wheels on their beautiful fish to help them move about more moodily? Would each person have a condom to help them do their work? For a moment, I hated I could travel to a sexy world like this to loving what life would be like. Then I realized that with two teenaged pills, life here was confusing enough. 11:29 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |