Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It set me thinking, what is it really like?
It is wrong to bitch around about people, but does it give us comfort or just the staisfaction and the chance to say bad things behind their back. In my opinion, i pick the latter. A song i heard recently, set me thinking. Maybe i should just stay sober, reduce laughing, quit fooling around that much.

Maybe that is why, i know i'm not really well-like. Well, my normal response would be "who cares ?" but deep down inside, i might care. I know I'm not as well-off as some people who use all kinds of branded stuff, I can't be downgraded to the cold, hard ground, can i? And i keep being criticized about me and Carolyn's English aural because we talked about "Peer Pressure". They keep saying "I hate you" everytime they think of buying something branded. To tell you the truth, i do feel peer pressure.

The next issue playing on my mind is... what is, love? Form 1 people already have exs they keep saying "I love you~", do they really mean it?

To all people reading this post, ignore it, i need to channel out all my feelings......They're to muddled. I keep feeling to scream to get it all out, but i guess not......i tried, not all came out.

Bitches never learn. Lets end it like this, huh?

Bitches never learn.
9:04 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three