|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Hah. Care now? Hi peeps, its been long since i posted here... *Peers* its like nearly a month. =O Omgod. Terrible blog maintainer. Oh, yeah. I made like 2 more new blogs....they're kinda cool. http://thedamntruths.blogspot.com http://toldthetruth.blogspot.com Yes, I'm sitting in a "33" shirt with some S&K pants on.....at 1.21am right now..typing my mind out. Okay, i should be sleeping right now, Not good for my system. considering i have to wake up by 6.30 am tomorrow morning. Btw, Bleed It Out by Linkin Park isn't so bad. So, all of you are wondering how i've been since the last post? Answer: Good and not good. My marks are like okay....i think much better than my Mid-Year exams. The not good parts. came from a Japanese called Mai. She's irritating like hell. At first, thought she was a nice girl. Until the stage gets emotional. After that, the scenes weren't as peaceful as this: ~Imagine a happy bunny skipping around on meadows....~ I'm confused. Everything isn't like how it was supposed to be.Its happening all over again.I'm scared. I don't want to experience the same things again and again. Should i ? My nerves are mixed up. I don't know what to do.... If i ask someone, I'm worried that a few minutes later, EVERYONE will know. Even Kai, or Mai would know. I wish Aed would come back....I feel so empty without laughing, joking around with her....She's the most awesome girl i everr known. (Sorry Jolene, Carolyn, Su Rei) Carrice/Aed is like the closest to me.. ever. But I'm brave enough to tell you. I Love You. Even if You Don't Know. Anyway, like the new layout? 1:17 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |