Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, June 29, 2007

JIA JIUN GOT FUCKING WET FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!!
*Even Friendster reminded me.*

I'm the second person to splash him, after Jonathan (W). It just made my day.....
Yesterday was hilarious..... Chee Kin even took Jia Jiun's bag after he tried to "escape".

Chee Kin was like:" Now, he cannot go home."
That's an awesome move, Chee Kin! x]
Later Jia Jiun came back with a big umbrella. A blue one. Then he was chasing Chee Kin all over the class for his bag.
Then Jia Jiun said something like : "I'll meet you at the Bilik HEM."
When the bell rang, the whole class (nearly) followed Chee Kin and to see Jia Jiun at the Bilik HEM.
I didn't notice, but Chee Kin just went on down and "went home" with Jia Jiun's bag.
Later somehow, the commotion moved downstairs
Then, Jonathan (W) talked to Jia Jiun a while, then they started walking.
I tought Jonathan is not going to pour water on Jia Jiun de...
He was pouring his water down the longkang.
Then i dunno how, Jonathan suddenly splashed Jia Jiun.
I got...excited, and I asked Jonathan for his bottle.
then I SPLASHED THE FUCKER JIA JIUN.
Dua kali summore. Second time, he blocked with Jonathan (H)'s umbrella.
I got a little wet, but who fucking cares?
Most important thing is Jia Jiun got WET!!!
After that, I walked on, lah. Go back home mah.
Then Jia Jiun also came out to the tapak perhimpunan.
I told Vaenisaa that Jia Jiun got wet.
Then I met Chee Kin, he asked where is Jia Jiun. (He is still having Jia Jiun's bag.)
Then Lakhsmi poured ICE WATER on Jia Jiun. Awesome, yah?
Then dunno how, Jia Jiun grabbed Jonathan (H)'s book [Its those binded type one...]
And it got wet lah, because Jia Jiun tried to block Chee Kin's bottle spraying.
Chee Kin was aiming for Jia Jiun's fly and ass.
After that leh, Chee Kin gave back Jia Jiun's bag.
Then Jonathan (H) said: "Why all my things also get wet wan? First my umbrella, then my book."
I told him why you give to Jia Jiun?
He told me that Jia Jiun grabbed from him. Pity him. [I meant Jon]
All and all, Jia Jiun got freaking wet.

Now its September 13. Can't wait.
8:22 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three