|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Hello OH my god...its been such a long time since i posted here. I somehow found back my blog's website just now... =P Anyway, these few days has been hell. Hardly been able to get on the computer anymore. Dammit. Reasons why i can get on: #1 Hardly no time....being forced to study #2 My sister currently nearly hogs the computer because of her assignments... #3 Too tired to surf the Net at night. See? Its hell. My life totally changed after Hari Terbuka. I wake up at 6/6.30am everyday. And being fored to study. But i just use it to do Sejarah notes. =] Blah, now about my birthday. Its on June 12. I'm officially 13 now. Woot. I guess. Its been a pretty cool birthday. Except for the "water bath" at the end. I'm okay with Chee Kin trying to kena me..... But at least he uses pipe water an he doesn't drink from it, right?He's hygenic, at the very least!! Lakhsmi's "treat" was forgivable..i guess. But fucking bitch Rayshini, poured her drinking water on me!!! When i was walking home, and she happenned to be beside me. And I'm already all wet. And what's more? Halfway pouring her drinking water on me, she drank from that bloody bottle and sprayed more. Bleargh. If the same thing happenned to you, you'd scream also. I didn't have the time to scream. I had tuition later on in the night. =D *For those who doesn't know, Rayshini is some stupid bossy bitch that doesn't have brains girl in my class. She's also too damn talkative and irritating. 7:17 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |