|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, February 4, 2007
About a week's worthy of posts. Long time no post here. About........ 12 days. Lets start of with the week. Sunday- Su Fun and Mok's birthday Monday- I gave them choco balls and Chee Kin threatened to kill me. Tuesday- What happened then? Oh, yeah. Pn Juliana never said anything about me passing up my homework late. Lucky. Ahh, yes, and PJ. I drank from the same straw of Mok's drink. Wednesday- Chee & Scrabble club activity day. Damn nice. Play chess while drinking grape juice, listening to Jay Chou. Later, we ate. Then i found out that Jonathan Ho is a really sick guy. Thursday- Holiday. Nothing happened. Friday- English presentation day. A lot of people praised me about my presentation. Damn proud. Saturday---Yesterday, It's a long story. Wanna hear about it? Woke up at 8.45 am. Dawdle around during breakfast, and started on Chinese homework. then, my sister just had to have a drink and the pitcher just busted while she was pouring water right beside me. my Chinese paper with the stuff i needed to copy down, got wet. I was...... in a "dot dot dot" mood. She copied it down for me. Again. That wasn't so bad. Then, she went to go help my mum bake cookies for CNY. Yay!! I switched on my CPU, logged in to my account, then i continued doing Chinese. After Chinese, Mathematics, after Mathematics, Science. Then lunch. Ate lunch, continued with Science. Finished Science, headed off to school. It was drizzling. School was peaceful.......until Chinese time. I walked up to Min Yi while waiting to go into the APD room. Then i warned her NOT to touch my file again. Then it so happened that this very clever Chee Kin whacked my head again with his Chinese books. I hate it. Then i wanted to whack Chee Kin back with my file. I can't really remember what happened. Someone took away my file, then i tried to reach it. But as i am short , they just had to put it up higher so that i can't reach it. I got pissed, i started whacking Min Yi , then she gave it to me. I think. Then, i TRIED to whack Chee Kin on his head, but my efforts come to no avail. How sad. Then, i tried, people stopped me, teacher came, we went into the room. Then, lesson as usual, just a little colder because Chee Kin keep looking at me with this "pissed off" expression. Later, recess, then, peace. Until we were walking back to class. I took Rayshini's bottle and wanted to spray at someone. I didn't think of who, though. Then Min Yi wanted the bottle. She wanted to spray at Chee Kin. Then......she called me to spray at Chee Kin. I waited a little and sprayed at him. I actually aimed at his back. And i thought i sprayed at his back. Pheesh. It turned out i didn't I sucked at aiming. I hit his face. He got pissed and said, that i wait. I got scared, damn. I should've went up to class faster. So that he couldn't take my file. Well, he took it. Then he took out one paper which i printed my Jay Chou pictures on. Well, i came into class, he showed me my file which was at his hands, then i went up to the board, i wrote on it.... "From now on, Chee Kin will rub the blackboard everyday. AND....... he (Chinese Character for "love")...... My hands were shaking, i wrote the first stroke. Then, i NEARLY spelled out *censored* then, rubbed and spelled Jolin Tsai. Damn, i was kind. Then, Chee Kin was like " Hey, I rock!! " I got pissed, and nearly wanted to write *censored*'s name. But then, teacher came in. Then, um..........it was a little peaceful. Until.....Min Yi asked for Rayshini's bottle again. And.... Min Yi sprayed at Chee Kin right in the face . Then, this girl asked for Interact club members. Chee Kin, Min Yi, summore people went out. Then, i went to Chee kin's table and took out his file and hid it under Nasheel's desk. (Nasheel didn't come) Then, i acted "selamba" only. I didn't know Chee kin so damn clever. He straight away noticed that his file was gone. Then he came and ask me. I said "I don't have it!!" Hey, i was honest. Then he ask me to give it to him, now. Then i replied to him "I really don't have it!!" Then... Min Yi saw his file under Nasheel's table, then told him then............. Pn Suriati said that dunno why we like to kacau and tease Chee Kin. Chee Kin said that i started it. It was Min Yi. She called me to spray at Chee Kin first. Then... later, for Science, Pn Juliana was nagging like shit. I wasn't pulled into any of those things that she said. Then....it was Sejarah time. Then Chee Kin said he REALLY wanted to pee to Min Yi. Then Min Yi told me. Then i shouted out loud to Nat to call everyone to "SHHHHH". Well, alot of "SHHH"-ing went around, until Pn Cheok came in. Its amazing Chee Kin didn't pee in class. Then.....Pn Cheok had this quiz thingy, i was the first to answer. Lol!! Then...something unwanted happened. Then... go back time!!! I bought ice-cream, ate it, went back home. Then, started helping my mum bake cookies. Up until about 8 pm. Then, ate dinner, watched abit of TV, then went online. Then... about 11.30, mok came online and told me about the Heist at Subang Parade. And how he and his brother nearly went straight through the Poh Kong road. So scary. My dearest friend and kor nearly got killed. Thanks to his big bro, he didn't. I miss you , Su Rei. T_T Bye, bye. Thats all for today. And... yeah. I helped my mum baked cookies again, today. 2:47 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |