|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Second day of school... Second day of school is much, much worst than the first day....... I'm like left out.... So sad, you know. I have about only 6-7 friends in my class..... I'm so depressed. I'd give anything to be in 1 Jujur..... anything!!! And I'm in Blue house. I don't know anyone in the same house as me..... DEPRESSING!!!!!! ARGGGHH!!!!! And i miss Su Rei too..... She hates her new school too. She says all of them are from Chinese school. Blueekk!! No one can replace Su Rei...... But Jon says that maybe one of the girls can replace her... . Well, we'll see about that, eh? And...... there's nothing much, anyway. Life seems more empty without Su Rei around... and my old gang. T_T Only left Chee Kin, Jon, Nat, and Mel. T_T But Chee Kin very cute la... See me, then wave~~~~~ Hahax!! Really cute!! At least that's one happy thing.. I'll post more about school tomorrow. Signing of, A little depressed lifeless Michelle counting down the days to becoming a teen. 11:25 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |