Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, January 6, 2007

I'll post about the 3rd day of school..... I made about--erm....3 new friends, i think. Vicky, Andrea, Su Jean.... Kinda fun, too. All of us in Rumah Biru...XD Not so lonely adi lorh....
And.... We thought that will have Sejarah class yesterday, so we brought the homework that Pn. Cheok call us to do la .. The girl's wan was...okay. Jon and Nat's one was-- totally ROFL!!!!!! I didn't see Chee Kin's one. Missed him. Hahax!! Jon and Nat's one is SO simple... I laughed very hard when i read.... Vicky was also laughing....and.... Avinash is a cheerleader. Hahahaha!!! And Derrick told Avinash "Whatever you do, don't look up." I was laughing like siao!!!!! In Chinese class, it was so funny also... the people who don't know how to speak Chinese damn funny , i tell you!!!! xD Later in the day lerh.... I go Pn. Poh tution.. I came in, then i saw LIEW JOON KEONG!!!! I was SHOCKED!!!! I never thought that he will come to Pn. Poh's tuition. O_O And.. Malisa came... then Priyanka..then... AVINASH. O_O Yesterday was full of suprises. Damn!!

Today:

Anisa, was Nat's best friend in Std. 5....... That's another suprise.Funnily, when i added vicky in Friendster, Charmaine, her friend also added me. I didn't talk to Charmaine at ALL. She was too busy talking with Grace, i guess..

>.< Nothing else to say already..... Audrey.. HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY!! YOU TEEN ALREADY!! YAY!!

And-- Chee Kin, if you're reading this, i don't care if you're gonna slap me or not, but if you join the same club as me or anything la.... I'lll straight away calonkan you for any post. You watch out... =P
7:26 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three