|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
A little down Hum... hi, I'm posting again... just to tell you about first day of school. The school itself was groovy and cool. But it's just that the classes arrangement that i didn't like. All my friends were like in 1 Jujur and I'm stuck in 1 Ilmu. V_V at least i still have afew of my friends in 1 Ilmu.... Like, Chee Kin, Jonathan, Melisa. Things aren't so bad after all. And i made a new friend too!! His name is Nathaniel . Nat, for short. He's a pretty cool guy, too. Still not very satisfied. I mean to make friends with most of the people in my class by the end of next week. Think I'll succeed? Hope so. Hehe. I'm still excited being a secondary schooler. Its like all new... Me and Melisa nearly got lost because we can't find the toilet. xD Haha!! Our teachers aren't really so bad, i think. I'm not particularly likeing Pn. Cheok. She's some crazy old woman... MANN......IT's maddening being taught by her! Well, we spent the day chatting, laughing, well, mostly chatting. Chee Kin seem to be very mad about his 'you know who' .. Pretty funny, actually. And his comments are all ROFL!!! Nothing much to say, actually. I'll post more of the second day of school tomorrow. Signing of, A little depressed lifeless Michelle hoping for more friends. 9:44 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |